Knights of Infinity of Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aghinem, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Aghinem Augur

We have no class/race restrictions in our guild.
  2. Forever Young New Member

Hail Knights of Infinity!

I am a returning player that started playing just before Luclin graphics went live. I used to have a few raid characters on Bertoxx server but decided that since I've forgotten even how to move around I should start over from scratch. I have 2 sets of 2 toons (2 boxed accounts) that are level 10 in Crescent Reach atm. I would like to be a part of a guild that is willing to put up with my learning curve and hope to grow into someone that can be helpful.
    I'm in California and work 8-5 pacific time so I can be on in the evenings.
    I hope that we can get together.

Thanks,
  3. Aghinem Augur

Contact any one of our team mates my friend. We'd be happy to have you and help you get reacquainted back into the game. We always encourage people not to try to rush to top level; enjoy the journey! We'll see you online brother =)
  4. Peejaysault New Member

Hi there, been on and off EQ for quite a few years, just decided to get back into it. Was inquiring to some of your guildmates about recruitment, and was told to message Aghinem. I haven't been able to get in contact with Aghinem in game yet, but I do hope I'll see you around.

My toon is named Peejaysault
  5. Aghinem Augur

Hiya - I am here =) We probably just missed each other. I look forward to catching you online!
  6. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 04/16/15

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 45-60 players online daily, very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and our team has put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions - including Morell's Castle and Sanctum Somnium
    • All Veils of Alaris except the end game mission in Sepulcher of Order
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • All of Call of the Forsaken
    • All of The Darkened Sea
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Saturday evenings starting at 7PM CST. The events target primarily CToV and RoF equivalent content for farming, but do visit UF, HoT, and VoA from time to time. We also engage in higher content events in CoTF & TDS w/ our ally guild Fire and Fury on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday with the same start time. That is an opportunity to raid 4 DAYS A WEEK!!!

Our Eastern Hemisphere Buddies

We are developing a great roster of people from the UK, Denmark, all the way to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!
  7. Legeacian New Member

I am a new player on that server game name is the same as name im posting with message me sometime :) more then happy to join a guild, or hit me up on the forums here ill be checking this regularly too
  8. Aghinem Augur

Howdy, we'd love to have you. When you come to Firiona Vie; contact any of us and we'll be happy to get you rolling! Look forward to seeing you.
  9. Legeacian New Member

what are some of the names of other members i tried sending u a tell but got your automated response, guess you wernt online at the time what time frame you work off of so i can convert to mine to know when to come on lol im on australian est
  10. Aghinem Augur

If you type in game, /who all 'knights of infinity' - apostrophes included, it will project up to 20-25 people of our team online. That would be easier than give you a list of names, because we have so many people who login & out throughout all periods of the day and night.

When you get a list of members through the who command I gave you - I would speak to someone who is not in the guild lobby or guild hall zones, because those individuals could be AFK. Additionally, you may want to choose a race that naturally speaks elvish, because there are language barriers and people will not understand your words (as they are scrabbled) - unless you already know elvish. I am typically online in the afternoon; 3pm GMT-6, but If I see you online beforehand, I will gladly contact you first =) Looking forward to chatting with you further!
  11. Lovecrafts New Member

I just joined up with EQ and I'm looking for a guild on FV. Is your guild still looking for fresh new adventures?
  12. Aghinem Augur

Hi there - we are happy to help those who are new to the game. Contact any member you see online. You can type /who all 'knights of infinity' --- to see who is online and then send them a /tell to communicate or [tell ( to break the language barrier ). We look forward to seeing you!
  13. Lovecrafts New Member

Aghinem, I tried contacting several members but there was no reply.
  14. Aghinem Augur

There were a lot of guild events going on tonight; your msgs may have been lost in spam. I will put out a memo so the guild knows you are attempting to make contact =)
  15. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 06/24/15

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 45-60 players throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and our team has put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings. We start between 7-8pm CST on Wednesday and 10-11pm CST on Friday and Saturday. The events on Wednesday focus on retro raids from Seeds of Destruction, Anniversary Events, Vintage Events, to VoA. Friday & Saturday, we focus on more later content from ROF, CTOV and COTF. We are diligently working to prepare our assault on TDS in the coming future.

Classes We Seek for Raids

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Warriors
    • Clerics
    • Druids
    • Bards
    • Enchanters

We have developed a great roster of people from the UK, Denmark, and all the way to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

For More Information

You can check out our guild charter @ http://aghinem.guildportal.com within the public board - or login to the Firiona Vie server and speak to any member of our team regarding our goals and policies.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!

16. MeninoMaroto New Member

Aghinem,

I am a new player and really would like to join you guys and take part of grouping to get a more social experience from the game. Of course I'd also like to have more experienced guildmates to be able to help me with questions etc.

I will look forward to send a tell to you guys in game
  17. Delphwind Augur

Hello MeninoMaroto!

What level/class are you currently? I have an 87 Monk I am working on and would love to group up!

If you are on tonight shoot me a tell and I can ask one of the officers to speak with you.

Game name is Sevorin. If my AFK tag is on chances are I am sitting in the guild lobby collecting buffs and will be on later. :)
  18. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 11/06/15

The Knights of Infinity

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 50-65 players throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

• Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday and Saturday evenings starting between 6-7pm CST. The events on Wednesday focus on retro raids from Seeds of Destruction, Anniversary Events, Vintage Events, to VoA. Saturday, we focus on more mid-tier content from ROF and NToV to CotF. We are diligently working to prepare our assault on TDS in the coming future.

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Warriors
    • Clerics
    • Druids
    • Bards
    • Enchanters

We have developed a great roster of people from the UK, Denmark, and all the way to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

For More Information

You can check out our guild charter within the public board - or login to the Firiona Vie server and speak to any member of our team regarding our goals and policies.

In Closing

If you are interested in being recruited immediately, please click here and fill out the application.
  19. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 12/04/15

The Knights of Infinity

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 50-75 players throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

• Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • Most of The Broken Mirror (that isn't buggy)
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday and Saturday evenings starting between 6-7pm CDT. Our primary targets for farm are ROF, NToV and CoTF. We have a set goal to move into TDS Arx 1 by February.

• Wizards
    • Bards
    • Enchanters

For More Information

You can check out our guild charter within the public board - or login to the Firiona Vie server and speak to any member of our team regarding our goals and policies.

In Closing

If you are interested in being recruited immediately, please click here to register and fill out the application here.
  20. dwarfquest New Member

Hello there! im an old EQOA player i just started EQ about a month ago and really enjoying it i was wandering if i can join your guild, im a casual player but im willing to help where needed be it questing,dungeons or anything else i play from europe thank you very much and i wish you all a happy new year with more adventures:D!! (FV server)