How the server sees TL...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Invictvs, May 28, 2015.

1. Invictvs Augur

[IMG]

@Kahleem I used your Mage and pets to do this.
    jagarr, Frenzic, gander and 2 others like this.
  2. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Not the whole server views it like that, alot of us are having a blast.

1. Server rules are not going to change (DBG do not have the staff to police everyone.)
    2. Boxing is not going to change, and not all boxers are bad either....
    3. DBG will never limit 1 IP address per account. I repeat, never going to happen..
    4. This is not a classic server , its a classic TLP
    5. People are not promised to get in game 24/7, you accepted ToS when you clicked play, there is going to be downtime, and even queues for a while.
    So people are left with a few options, they can continue to complain and make multiple threads on subjects that are not ever going to change, or they can go have some fun. Or leave, choice is theirs.
    Dythan, thumarr, Hendar2 and 2 others like this.
  3. Invictvs Augur

Reported for making too much sense.
    Steampunk and Nenake like this.
  4. Warlorf Augur

Lol love these cartoons. TL is probably loving the attention too. Win win for all!
  5. Tarrin Augur

But the thing is..people complained and they added a queue system, more instances, and another server.
    Tamier likes this.
  6. Redik2 Augur

Spare the queue, spoil the children.

-Entelion
    Xanadas likes this.
  7. Misaligned Augur

At a meager level 24, TL has yet to have any impact on my gameplay experience, positive or negative. My only knowledge of them is from watching James Franco Valeroth on Twitch and he's an affable fellow.
    jagarr and JemAsEQ666 like this.
  8. tarquinn21 Elder

As the server catches up in levels and things, TL will get challenged. This happened on P99. The guild TMO plopped down in Veeshan's Peek and told the server, "It's ours, whatcha gonna do" and like the next 5 or 6 guilds collectively said, "Wellllll.... guess we're all rolling bards and gonna train the sh*t out of you 24/7". It got pretty ridiculous and finally GMs did step in and fixed the problem.

The server is a week old. TL is out the gates with big recruitment and a handful of dedicated dudes that want to down the raid bosses first. There's still a minimum 6 months until Kunark. People are going to get 50 and get group geared and decide they want to raid too. There will be some good competition before it is over.
    Massimo_Bertoxx and MBear like this.
  9. Trosh Augur

[IMG]

Tho if I could take time off I would have liked to do something similar.
  10. Vlerg Augur

I see them as your normal top-guild.
    I actually like the TL box armies more than the regular box armies ; the TL one knew what they were doing and are now just sitting in pohate-solb-lguk... the noob one are training the heck out of kerra isle cause they can't pull it properly.
    Massimo_Bertoxx likes this.
  11. Redik2 Augur

My wrist support is on my left wrist, not my right..

1/10 for accuracy.
  12. Hendar2 Augur

I hope people will be careful not to lump everyone into one category. Nobody can speak for the entire server. And not everyone in TL is going to be causing grief.
  13. Ishvah Elder

See, now this is freaking funny! Good one
    Tamier likes this.
  14. Invictvs Augur

not muh srvrs!
  15. Master Kahleem Augur

Ban Invictvs for infringing on muh copehwrights! omg :eek:
    Invictvs likes this.
  16. vardune Augur

Nope not at All. I see Some folks that had a plan had thier shiat together and executed that plan. My hats and helmets are off to them, congratulations.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'd like to use this post as my signature.
  18. Jaxarale01 Augur

Are you high?
    DB asks for feedback... the community gives it to them in massive amounts... DB changes its stance and does what is best for the most.

You call it complaining... we call it feedback and boy oh boy it sure does work!
    Tamier likes this.
  19. Pikallo Augur

The biggest thing TL has going for them is they have members who can manage to play all day every day. Their recruiting statement on their website says "Can you play 12+ hours a day? We want you!".

I hesitate to use the term "no lifer" because I don't know any of them personally and don't want to make personal insults. I'm sure that there are plenty of nice people leading normal, successful lives. However, fact remains if you are recruited to spend 12+ hours a day, every day, playing Everquest - simple math doesn't leave you time for much else in your life.

But hey, they can accomplish what others can't this way. Good for them!
  20. Naelbis Elder

TL doesn't bother me much. They don't impact my gameplay at all and as long as that remains why should I care that they want to get the server first kills? I played on Mith Marr back when Afterlife and FoH were racing to get world first kills, TL doesn't hold a candle to them. Right now I am more annoyed with certain guilds/players who think it's appropriate behavior to camp a mage pet on a named spawn (that is barely green to them) that someone else was pulling so they can farm drops.