2nd server, what will you do differently? :)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 26, 2015.

1. Ltldogg Augur

Assuming no server transfers, for those that will leave Ragefire to play on Lockjaw, what will you do differently. I played a Halfling Rogue on Ragefire and will probably go Qeynos Pally or Wood Elf Druid/Ranger.
  2. Diemond Augur

Only difference for me is i'll be playing on two servers simultaneously.
  3. Wandidar Elder

If I switch - I might run a cleric instead of a druid. I enjoy flyby buffing people, and I've done a little healing on the druid at low level. Forgot how much fun healing can be. So moving to a new server, I'd consider a switch to the premier healer of the game.
    Tamier likes this.
  4. Raytheon Augur

I will play my ranger, but not die as much. Oh wait, who am I kidding, I'm a rang... LOADING..... Please Wait.
    MacHammer, Ltldogg and Asiema like this.
  5. Asiema Elder

Hmm...well...considering all things...ive only managed to lvl a warrior to lvl 4 with real life and all so...prolly actually try to get in and play the game when I have some free time!

Its sad that for most grown adults, the queue time alone is about my total play time...maybe...if im lucky lol.

Anywho, i dont care about all this bliblah all over the danged place...i just wanna get in, play a little and maybe enjoy it.

I just want a 2nd server to free up areas...im still touting around QH area so mobs arent too bad, but i dont wanna run into this DPS race garbage i hear about...for the love of God I rolled a warrior...

DPS race with a warrior lol...so yeah, i might roll a druid or something actually...i never hardly played a caster in EQ

While we can still get low level groups, id like to roll a grouping class for now. We can solo all we want later when groups at low lvls are hard to find. So necros/mages/etc i might not roll. Though i would like to try a druid but other then that, maybe a cleric, bard, enchanter, warrior...something that needs the other players to shine.

Who knows maybe a troll paladin ;p
  6. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Actually get something done. Only having one level 7 toon on a brand new server 5 days after server up (not counting first day downtime and wipes) has me hanging my head in shame. Feels like I'm slipping in my old age. lol

Shame, I tell you! :p
    Tamier likes this.
  7. Darth Augur

I'll up my other 3 accounts this time and box 3 magicians. If you can't beat em, join em.
  8. Sinzz Augur

I will enjoy it however I will find a guild that I can enjoy game with that's casual and has a eye towards raiding down the line, I mean they have to exist somewhere out there for us old hardcore who has to be casual now because of rl commitment folks .
    MBear, Ltldogg and Tamier like this.
  9. Lekkric18 Elder

Avoid the Queue Monster!

What? that'll be different :p
    Ltldogg likes this.
  10. Healiez Augur

The only thing different for me is I might actually be able to play after work...

7a-7p 12 hour shifts, get home around 730 on a GOOD DAY, 8 on a normal day, and then queue for 2 hours.... oh look its 10pm time for bed!
    Ltldogg likes this.
  11. Tamier Augur

Only managed to get to 12 myself, but I just hit downtime for the first time in 2 1/2 years, and had all day and night to spam those server logins. After seeing people at 50 already today, I felt pretty low myself.
  12. Ultrazen Augur

13. Banuvan Augur

I'm staying on Ragefire but I have nothing better to do until school starts in two weeks. I wish everybody who goes to the new server luck though.
  14. Ruiner Lorekeeper

Enforce a boxing policy (3 at the very most) and stop the server at Planes of Power.
    Ltldogg likes this.
  15. Healiez Augur

They have announced it will be a ragefire clone.... doubt it
  16. wahnd New Member

I will re activate my account since I will actually be able to log in and play without waiting hours :) Looking forward to it!
  17. Steampunk Augur

I do not have a problem with the boxers, but I will agree with stopping the server at PoP, maybe even Luclin.
    MBear likes this.
  18. Diemond Augur

That won't be up to DB, that will be up to you, me and everyone else that will be playing on it. Vote no, always.
    MBear likes this.
  19. vardune Augur

I hope they offer free transfers. If not no way I go.
  20. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

No transfers, please. It's been less than a week and enough people have been waiting in the queue and/or have barely made enough progress for starting over to matter. Anyone who is so far along on ragefire that can't part with their progress has the option to stay.

A lot of us would like to actually start fresh on a fresh server and weren't able to in the first few days.