Daybreak General Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

Attention players: we will perform a general maintenance beginning at 7:00AM PDT* on Wednesday, May 27th. The current estimated downtime for this maintenance is two to five hours, depending on the service.

This maintenance may impact the following Daybreak services across all games:
    • Commerce functions, including purchases, for all games
    • Game & Web logins for all Daybreak sites
    • Forum access (login, posting, and viewing abilities) for all Daybreak games.
    Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

~The Team at Daybreak

*PDT is Pacific Daylight Time; Convert to local time
  2. Darsh Journeyman

Will this repop the PoK NPCs?
  3. Bandok Augur

It's not a patch, so no.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Probably not. This is general maintenance, not EQ game specific maintenance. Plus, they can repop the PoK merchants whenever they are fixed without having to bring the game down.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Be nice if the chat servers got some kind of love that would keep them up on the weekends.
  6. Frazier New Member

*PDT is Pacific Daylight Time; Convert to local time...

Spring forward, I recommend. The rest of us are on Standard time on Earth
  7. Claustaler Lorekeeper

YAY.. again in the face of all European players! 3/4pm - 7/8pm
  8. Zaguraku New Member

The East coast is getting slapped just as hard being 10am til 2pm. I really don't understand why they cant bring then down at 1 or 2 am PST, then everything is ready to go and a somewhat reasonable hour.
  9. Baeddon Elder

This is why DST and timezones need to go. 1 time that doesn't change, 1 clock for the entire world. And that clock counts to 24, not just 12. Ok, I said it in a joking tone, but I am completely serious about all of this.
  10. Mezrah Augur

It is substantially past 07:00 PDT and the servers have not gone down. Is this maintenance still happening? If so, at what time?
  11. Epicgore New Member

That would mean paying some people over time or having people work at those hours which is unlikely with the bare bones crew they have working EQ. Used to be you put in a petition and within 2 days you have a reply it's been 4 days now no reply.
  12. Dexella Associate Producer

This maintenance was a Daybreak general maintenance; it did not include any game-specific updates.

This maintenance is now complete.
    Soltara likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.