Ragefire Livestream: Tues, May 26 @ 11AM PDT

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxe Augur

Fendy I totally agree. Just have them port around, find the toolboxes obviously using bot programs to synch their 6 box group and BAN them. That would do a LOT for your image.
  2. Rhoulicas Augur

Good luck getting your whole group on the server together at the same time!
    guado likes this.
  3. Pukk New Member

This is almost insulting with the live stream. I don't even care about the people paying for more than one account that is their prerogative. If they want to pay for 6 accounts and play them all at once I don't really have a problem with it. They have been keeping this game going and the servers running by paying their monthly fees, not these people on f2p who might spend 10 a year on daybreak cash. They aren't even the real problem, bigger issue is either they need another server, and merge later. Or figure out a way to be able to really amp up the servers population. I think a second server even if its temporary and have to merge in a year is better than what's going on. But getting pretty tired of people whining about people paying to play 2 or more accounts. It is their money they can do what they want with it. They ban boxing they'll have to get the lost revenue somewhere else perhaps by upping your monthly gold subscription... Their bills don't pay themselves, and with a roll out like this they are going to need to save a lot for the accounts they have just lost. There are a LOT of people that have been thinking they have wasted an entire extended weekend for the crap that has gone on with this particular server. Now their live streaming almost seems like a slap in the face....you know someones going to find out where they are live streaming from and show up.
    noclue likes this.
  4. Tyraxor Augur

How about a livestream from working on the new expansion...campaign, whatever...
    i'd watch that for a change. Ragefire this ragefire that and the actual game is a stepchild.
    Elricvonclief and guado like this.
  5. SBC0 Elder

You know- there are people like me who box 6 or more toons that do not use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], or illegal botting systems. What is the fun in clicking one macro for everything? Seems boring. The coordination is what makes most of it fun
  6. SBC0 Elder

There is a BIG difference between boxers and botters. Boxers are people who paid more than the average person of $15 a month (in most cases $45-$90 a month) to play this game. Yet, you are basically telling them that they do not have the right to play what they paid for. Add in the fact that you claim you warned the GMS and Devs about the problems that would happen with people logging in with 6 accounts- YET- you still are playing and complaining
  7. Roguewiz Lorekeeper

DB is not going to block boxing. Doing so is not a financially sound decision. To be fair, it would be difficult to do so without screwing over people that are paying for multiple accounts for family, or friends that get together at a LAN and play video games all weekend.
  8. guado Augur

This. What is coming for the real live EQ?
    Elricvonclief and Hobitses like this.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

As soon as there's info to share about the campaign, we'll certainly let players know. Historically we've announced expansion details over the summer, and not in May.

We did mention the campaign briefly during the stream, but the focus of this stream was the Ragefire progression server.
  10. Reht The Dude abides...

Actually, i would be into this too. Camelot Unchained does that from time to time, the art people will stream a piece they are working on or Andrew Meggs, the lead programmer, will stream when he is coding. Some of the Pantheon guys would stream world building sessions (haven't done any lately) I really enjoy those streams.
    Hobitses likes this.
  11. guado Augur

I appreciate the response Roshen. Can't wait to see what is in the future :)
  12. Xilbus Journeyman

Is there a way to watch these afterwords?
  13. Reht The Dude abides...

Yes, they should be posted to their twitch page, not sure how long it takes though.
  14. Kearstin Elder

historically sony online entertainment has had terrible pr and is considered a complete disgrace for customer service, for daybreak to do things just because that's the way soe always did it is a terrible idea

it does explain a lot about the staff meetings "what did we do last year?" "do that again, this company runs flawlessly"
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

Generally yes.

Unfortunately, archiving wasn't turned on for this broadcast. The EverQuest Twitch channel is new, and this isn't something that defaults to on.

I've got it fixed up now, so our next broadcast can be saved to Twitch and YouTube.
  16. Darsh Journeyman

Can your next broadcast be about how you plan to fix things in a timely matter, Like maybe the missing NPCs from PoK?
    Sheex, Faadaak, Iweas and 4 others like this.
  17. Keldaria Elder

Is there any way to get a record of what was covered here, general Q&A and stuff like that? A lot of people are making claims about what was said and as of right now I have no way to verify anything of substance.
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this.

The thread on the next stream is here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...efire-livestream-thurs-may-28-2pm-pdt.222632/

Unfortunately, there's not a replay for this previous stream. Anything official can be found in other posts regarding Ragefire.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.