Max Nostalgia Achieved.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aenoan, May 25, 2015.

1. Aenoan Augur

2. Fairin Lorekeeper

if they were blackened iron i'd agree.. dat sword puts god weapons to shame -.- from a lv 32 mob too >.>
  3. Aenoan Augur

That was sorta the hint I was getting at...with all the "omg must be classic" posts we're getting. :p
    None of the Blackened Alloy is in era and a lot of low level gear has focus effects now that never had it. And I ain't even referring to Runneye drops, its pretty much all over, including drops in blackburrow or North and South Ro and even Befallen.
  4. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I gave that sword to my mage pet.
    Silv and Aenoan like this.
  5. Fairin Lorekeeper

i can deal with the focus effects. makes the game a little bit better. but grab an alloy longsword AND the crown are best in slot.. till velious? i'll be dual weilding a BALS and singing shortsword in velious... -.-
  6. Numiko Augur

I think Lamentation is a bit better then the Alloy longsword...
  7. Vaclav Augur

He quoted singing short sword (i.e. bard) - Bards can't use a lammy.

Pretty sure there is SOMETHING in Kunark that's better for a bard offhand though - but regardless the key thing is the "best in slot" for Classic shouldn't be on a L25-30 anyhow. RunnyEye 2.0 came about right before Velious and its itemization clearly looks like it should be a L25-30 zone in Velious if they had ever made one.
  8. Ducreux Augur

Melee are still so much worse than casters even with out of era gear that it's not an issue.
  9. Numiko Augur

bard eh? Breath of Harmony then?
  10. Aenoan Augur

Yeah Harmony would be the best choice.
  11. Darth Augur

Cause caster's need more power right?