Camp Check; wait time for getting in game?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 25, 2015.

1. Ltldogg Augur

Good morning all! Can I get some feedback on current queue times (9:45 PST)? I want to know if I will get in for a bit to play so I can plan the rest of the afternoon.

Thanks in advance :)
  2. Catashe Augur

probably at least a hour
  3. Rothj Augur

about 20 mins
  4. Finwen Augur

Hit the queue at 12:30 eastern. Still waiting.
  5. Ltldogg Augur

Got in after 30 mins.
  6. Vopi Ululant New Member

So far, an hour and still waiting...
  7. Uilnaydar New Member

90 minutes to get in, got kicked to desktop after opening inventory window... back in queue.
  8. Dreftan Elder

Any bets on how much longer we will face long queue times ?
  9. Bandok Augur

I imagine people will be sick of the queue by the end of the week, and quit, which will make the queue go away.

I hope I'm wrong.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  10. Dreftan Elder

Figure after the holiday it will be outright impossible for people with a job to wait 1-2 hours just to log in. For many that is their entire amount of free time on work days.
    Fallfyres and Ltldogg like this.
  11. Trillium New Member

I've been waiting an hour and a half and guessing it's going to get worse as the day goes on...
  12. Dreftan Elder

Uh oh ... looks like they are locking threads involving wait times ... probably want more people subbing to play on ragefire and are worried this will scare them off .....
  13. Liquid Augur

Myself and a few of my co-workers are off the rest of the week. Getting on the morning never seems to be a issue, and it will help that the holiday weekend is over and all the people with normal jobs have to go back to work (Kinda wish I was normal). Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!
  14. Bandok Augur

15. Synisca Augur

I don't think a new wait time thread each day in unreasonable, to not have to wade through irrelevant info from yesterday. I had been having pretty good luck, but I've been in queue for almost two hours so far today. I'm lucky enough that I'm naturally nocturnal though, and have a flexible enough schedule I can get most of my play time in on overnights, when there is 3-10 people per instanced noob zone and no wait times.
  16. Zach Journeyman

2 hours. It's broken. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___14.99$ Don't mind me EQ, just taking my money for a walk
  17. Bandok Augur

They sometimes get heavy-handed when multiple threads pop up with basically the same topic. Sometimes not. I was just pointing out that it's not necessarily some big conspiracy, but rather that some moderator decided that the thread that's been running for some time is sufficient.
    Synisca likes this.
  18. vendethe New Member

i've been in queue over an hour now.
  19. Bandok Augur

I think it's going to be pretty nasty tonight. Folks that were traveling or had houseguests will try to get in for the first time all weekend, on top of everybody that's been on all weekend trying to hop on.
  20. Zach Journeyman

whats a houseguest?