If it aint broke why mess with it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dibab, May 19, 2015.

1. Kyrros New Member

At the risk of sounding like 'that guy'... I spent too long in culinary learning to let this one pass...

Cheesecake is actually a custard. A delicious custard I would eat every day if it didn't make me so fat... but a custard nonetheless.

*The More You Know* ...-----~=====~*<^>*
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any chance we can get a hotfix in for these ASAP?

Currently cannot make cultural armor or bags.

Live servers need bunnie love too.

P.S. Can we also get a fix for chat channels too, they are driving me nuts and have been down more tonight that up! Though I'm starting to get used to talking to myself!
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  3. McDougal Augur

There is NO alternative to some of these vendors. If there was I wouldn't mind as much even if it took a lot of time. Something to keep in mind for the future.
    Silv likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

You will probably have to wait until the next patch in as soon as like 2-3 weeks :p
  5. McDougal Augur

LOL I know that but still. Meanwhile on Ragefire.... Camps ganked by evil boxers and Vox violated by obsessed guilds. Oh the horrer.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  6. Dreamrider Elder

Besides the 12 you listed:

Alchemist Redsa (Alchemy Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -331, 814, -90.
    Angler Winifred (Fishing Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -363, 853, -92.
    Architect Alric (Housing Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -352, 926, -92.
    Artistan Kazin (Tradeskill Kits) = Level 95 mob spawns at -302, 764, -77.
    Blacksmith Gerta (Smithing Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -361, 710, -90.
    Culturist Devari (Cultural Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -314, 954, -76.
    Engineer Beri (Tinkering Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -274, 836, -94.
    Fletcher Lenvale (Fletching Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -323, 836, -92.
    Merchant Tarrin (General Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -353, 739, -92.
    Scholar Klaz (Research Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -335, 725, -92.
    Scribe Zikett (Tradeskill Books) = Level 100 mob spawns at -329, 770, -92. Not Findable (via Ctrl+F)
    Tailor Kujen (Tailoring Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -334, 951, -91.

There were these 5 merchant mobs also:

Brewmaster Berina (Brewing Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -320, 984, -91.
    Chef Denrun (Baking Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -302, 757, -93.
    Jeweler Nonny (Jewelry Supplies) = Level 100 mob spawns at -307, 912, -94. Not Findable (via Ctrl+F)
    Sculptor Radee (Pottery Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -289, 788, -92.
    Toxicologist Huey (Poison Merchant) = Level 100 mob spawns at -264, 733, -93.
    PrathunEQ and Hobitses like this.
  7. Iila Augur

Thanks, TLP

Thatlp.
    Hobitses and Elricvonclief like this.
  8. Kolani Augur

Ragefire will get a numerical position in the queue coded for them before we get our tradeskill NPCs back. They're already demanding it.
    Hobitses likes this.
  9. Phrovo1 Augur

Folks on Ragefire will be doing their Coldain shawls before we get out tradeskill npcs back.
    Hobitses, Elricvonclief, Silv and 2 others like this.
  10. Kolani Augur

What do you mean? Folks on Ragefire will get personal GMs walking them step by step through their shawls and doing combines for them before we get our tradeskill NPCs back.
    Hobitses and Phrovo1 like this.
  11. Phrovo1 Augur

Oh right, Ragefire folks will automatically be awarded maxed tradeskills and a shawl for a modest fee. They just need to complain that the sky is blue.
    Hobitses and Kolani like this.
  12. Hostility Elder

Posting here to express my disappointment in this mistake. Traveling to random old world cities is one thing. Not having many TS items in the game at all, is ridiculous. Get these vendors back up, please!
  13. Inictus Elder

I think he meant just to turn them back on and fix it later as the change made was for the Ragefire server and it won't matter for a year or so.
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

I really wish they would at least put back the Cultural vendor. He was the ONLY merchant Culturist_Devari that sold the supplies to make cultural armor. Please fix this, it's been a week now.
  15. Kellaer Augur

Sorry, no time. Gotta fix things on Ragefire.
    Iila likes this.
  16. Darsh Journeyman

Maybe if we pretend its a problem on ragefire they will fix it?
    Phrovo1 and Kolani like this.
  17. Kolani Augur

I'll start the thread.
    Phrovo1 and Iila like this.
  18. Darsh Journeyman

ETA on Fix?
  19. Iila Augur

About 2500 posts in the TLP forum.
  20. Silv Augur

Make that 5000. They're discussing launching another TLP server now. That means double the drama threads at a minimum.