Nagafin Downed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EQ_Scotty, May 23, 2015.

1. Mercanyin Augur

Fendy - I was just asking a question, I have been reading all those anti-boxing posts all day while I was waiting to get in is all...
  2. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Hear it was a mage army box crew......want to start the betting on when he/she will be banned?
  3. Nenake Elder

You won't be able to see most of them thanks to /roleplay
    Mercanyin likes this.
  4. Aenoan Augur

No one said it was classic. It's a progression server. It's been a progression server since day 1.

You guys can't be mad at people who spent weeks a head of time practicing to level and preparing so they can level quickly by doing things like researching.

Boxing still requires someone to control all those characters.
    Warpeace and Motherlee like this.
  5. Kellaer Augur

Why would they be banned? I'll bet 1000000 kronos that they won't be since why would they.
  6. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

No one said it was classic. This is TLP.
  7. Nenake Elder

since why would they; I like your reasoning
    Deadlyne likes this.
  8. Sarah the gamer Elder

Wow..... Don't expect the queues to be so high anymore. Just a big disappointment considering how long I've waited to play this server.
    Kalipto and Wayylon like this.
  9. Mercanyin Augur

I do feel kind of defeated, if they have killed raid target already? What chance do I have of ever? Hmm
  10. Calbiyum Journeyman

They kill the raid target over and over and get bored while you are leveling. You hit 50 half of them stop playing until kunark now you get your chance to kill it
    Aenoan likes this.
  11. Chanur Lorekeeper

Unless you planned to poop sock too you never had a chance. It doesn't bother me that they want too.
  12. oleris Elder

POST THE SCREEN SHOT ROSHEN
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

I'm chatting with some of the guys from Twisted Legacy. They killed Nagafen with 18 players, and the highest level in the raid was 46.

Loot was Gauntlets of Fiery Might, Red Dragon Scales, Cloak of Flames, Selos Drum of the March, and a Bladestopper.

Nicely done, Twisted Legacy. Sounds like some sleep has been lost this week while you were leveling, and a neat achievement on the Ragefire server for your guild.
    Janakin, MBear, Jagwire and 11 others like this.
  14. Mercanyin Augur

15. Calbiyum Journeyman

Grats Twisted Legacy cheaaa ;) ;)
  16. c313 Augur

Good thing this is a Progression server and not a Classic server then right?
  17. Mardy Augur

Could you ask them what classes were present?
  18. Kellaer Augur

Can I have the loot?
  19. Lejaun Augur

How many of them were mages?
  20. Vadolix New Member

15 mages and 3 wizards? Lmao
    Hurbicide likes this.