This is crazy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 23, 2015.

1. Ltldogg Augur

The wait times are absolutely crazy for an EQ game. Get another server up already!
    Dartaniun likes this.
  2. Dartaniun Augur

Nope, a cue will fix the problem.....just slowly pack more people into the full server.

It's really a shame we have no way of clearly knowing how many people are stuck trying to get in during peak evening hours
  3. jordune Augur

combine opening ended up with another server right ?
    fippy opening had another as well.
    both those servers were tlp. both had a huge player base as well
    Ltldogg likes this.
  4. Dartaniun Augur

Opening day of Fippy I was at work, by the time I got home Fippy was completely full and they had opened Vulak. I hopped on Vulak and played for like 2.5 years. That server had a good population on it for 1-2 years. It's not like they wouldn't have time to plan ahead for a merge if that was the concern with this round of TLPs
    Ltldogg likes this.
  5. Machen New Member

You all had a large portion of your population begging for a merge for years and it never happened. I have no idea why people think it would be any different this time around. Sony/Daybreak hasn't done a server merge in >5 years now. I doubt anyone on staff even knows how any more.
  6. jacksaltw234 New Member

I'm stuck in the queue again after a disconnect. 45 minutes and counting.
  7. Machen New Member

This part just isn't true. Neither Sleeper nor Vulak ever had a huge player base. Adequate, yes, for a short while in both cases, but nowhere near the population of Combine or Fippy.
  8. Jaxarale01 Augur

At least people would get to play for 1-2 years...

But there I am using logic again...
  9. Tarrin Augur

But here's my number.

So call me maybe.