We need a second server, the demand is high enough

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 22, 2015.

1. Ltldogg Augur

Second server, guaranteed 6 months+ per classic and expansions, TL if you want at SoV or PoP
  2. Lennyn Elder

Supposedly demand is way past the point where they used to add new servers. In fact it was stated that it is way past twice the demand that used to cause a new server to be added.
  3. Claies New Member

If it's not the first thread on the page, it needs a new thread? This topic has been debated constantly before launch and in the two days since. Making another thread isn't going to make it a reality.
  4. Healiez Augur

Why do people want the second server to be a different ruleset.... simply make it the same as ragefire, and merge them when population starts to dwindle
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Some people want a Classic lock or PoP lock server, but all they could get was a TLP server. The closest thing they could get was 6 months in Classic via the slowest progress option. This should address those folks and get them out of the TLP pool.
  6. Healiez Augur

I have a feeling since they "allied" with P99 they have no desire to make a lock server....

At least thats what I read between the lines of that agreement.
  7. Hateseeker Augur

If anything, this overwhelming demand for TLP proves that people will choose official over P99. At least some will. Besides, P99 is a Velious lock, which doesn't really address either the Classic lockers or the PoP lockers.
  8. vardune Augur

After tomorrow the second server wont matter at all. they will have lost those subs already because they are greedy and didn't want to support two servers again. I would have personally played all the way to OOW, if not further but at this point I am so pissed off at the capacity issue I wont even bother playing even if I some how thru an act of god got on the server.
  9. Ltldogg Augur

You know, since p99 is using SOE's server and DB code, it would only be fair to let DBG use p99's so we can get un-revamped zones and that true classic feel back.
  10. Dredlox Elder

I'll reroll, open it up!
  11. Brulia Elder

A second server is clearly, not going to happen. Or they would have pulled a the trigger by now.
  12. Grimble New Member

13. Rhoulicas Augur

Maybe because it is memorial day weekend, but what's stopping DBG from opening another server Tuesday? (By then however, the damage may be done and might be too little, too late)
  14. Oberon Augur

A different ruleset would not make much sense since people signed up to play on ragefire and they can't
  15. Hateseeker Augur

Even though maximum slowness won, a lot voted differently, and at least some are willing to vote differently now that DPS racing is in. Second server would be a great opportunity to go with 4 months per expansion instead of 6.
  16. Iodio New Member

I have to say I am slightly disappointed. I've stayed away from SOE, well now DBG, for a while and was excited to try EQ for my first time on a progression server. All I have been doing is spamming the log in button to no avail...
  17. Aimgar New Member

Well I only came back for this server and I have a feeling I will be cancelling my membership soon unless something changes. Guess I should have checked the forums before getting my hopes up. Give me a locked server like 99 and I would be a life time member.