Ragefire offline for the night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 20, 2015.

1. Tronk Augur

The entire point of gaming is to waste a night.
    Elricvonclief, Tornat and Silv like this.
  2. Healiez Augur

They never said they are calling it a night, simply that the server wont be back up tonight...

I would be willing to bet they are working through the night on this.
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  3. Gknight Journeyman

What will happen in kunark, level 60 iksars and than try to wipe us?
    Tornat likes this.
  4. Snuffalot Journeyman

Yeah, because who pulls an all nighter for work? Apparently not the previous posters.
  5. Slasher Augur

Most people in this business are salaried employees that sign contracts not hourly wages.
  6. Machen New Member

SOE didn't even become aware that there were issues until 8+ hours later on many failed expansion launches on Fippy/Vulak. This is par for the course.
  7. vardune Augur

they are letting you go to bed, idiot. they are still working on it.
    Dakotawolf likes this.
  8. Blademaster Elder

I live on the other side of the world and took annual leave for this, I'm a sucker.
    Aetops likes this.
  9. Wolfnite New Member

And you think is going to solve anything? Stop being so self entitled and talking about how "calmly" you were taking the poor launch. There are numerous other servers for you to play on, your sub (no matter how much you want it to be) isn't just for Ragefire, if you are that upset and desperate go play P1999.
    Jackie V. and Mercanyin like this.
  10. Warriorgod Journeyman

I am sure they are working on it just wont bring server up
  11. Jonalexander New Member

This is bull.. How can they be so vague and say sorry we can't stay up later we don't get OT we try tomorrow. Sorry to anyone who took off to relive the past and have some fun. We already got your money for the subs!!
  12. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Nobody told you to take time off. It's actually pathetic
    Jackie V. and Wolfnite like this.
  13. Selfless Lorekeeper

Brad wouldn't have went home. Bring back Brad #Brad2015 #PatheonRiseoftheFallen.
  14. Fornow Lorekeeper

so what we gonna wait till 5pm tomorrow ? if DB was smart they would get this working in the morning instead of trying to do a full stress test at 5pm when everyone gets off work
  15. Eqplayer1999 Elder

they should have opened it first thing this morning and discovered these issues , not pushingit off till primetime to make people happy
  16. Lekkric18 Elder

They didn't say they're going home. The post was actually very thoughtful because it means WE can quit for the night and come back to a working server tomorrow (I hope).
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  17. Senadin Elder

Then why not say so? SOE might have said, ok... we'll look at it and maybe back in 4 hours or whatever time they estimated this to take! So i think anyway.
  18. Frinkyfroo2 New Member

Yeah. Brad was a real champ. Rose-colored glasses much?
    Silv likes this.
  19. Ashenor Lorekeeper

"Working as intended"

With that good night :).
  20. Woncho Journeyman

they stated they will try again tomorrow. if that is not vague and annoying as *(!@#@# i dunno what is.