If it aint broke why mess with it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dibab, May 19, 2015.

1. Perplexed Augur

Is the chat channel and lag problem even being looked at?
    Agreed on the lag and very strange chat channel trouble during raid last night, it was horrible.
  2. Prathun Developer

The following NPCs will return to Plane of Knowledge soon(tm). Thanks for letting us know.
    #Toxicologist_Huey
    #Brewmaster_Berina
    #Chef_Denrun
    #Sculptor_Radee
    #Scholar_Klaz
    #Engineer_Beri
    #Alchemist_Redsa
    #Fletcher_Lenvale
    #Blacksmith_Gerta
    #Tailor_Kujen
    #Angler_Winifred
    #Architect_Alric
    #Culturist_Devari
    #Merchant_Tarrin
    #Scribe_Zikett
    #Artisan_Kazin
    #Jeweler_Nonny

/em goes back for a second helping of pie.

Edit: Changed 5 more that were still missing. Thanks for letting us know!
    Note that this change has been made internally and is not yet on Live servers.
  3. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

Thank you both Roshen and Prathun for keeping your sense of humor intact. I know we players can be rough on you whether it's deserved or not. It's nice to see that you can sometimes turn it around and make us (me at least) literally laugh out loud.
    Winnowyl, Fortunbas and guado like this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

In your defense, this one was a bit different eh? It was accidental, unlike the previous intentional-yet-awful consolidation attempt. So not sure you should have a second helping - accidents do happen!
    Winnowyl, guado and Silv like this.
  5. Silv Augur

Everyone likes pie. It doesn't matter what kind.

And for the record- cheesecake is pie before someone responds they don't like pie.
    Elricvonclief and PrathunEQ like this.
  6. Narye Augur

No more Pie, your armour wont fit!
  7. graywolfe New Member

Roshen, while this reply seems humorous, those of us who cant finish gear because of this screw up, may not be amused.

Instead, i would really appreciate the courtesy of an estimated time to correct this screw up, rather than more humor about it.
  8. Garshok Augur

I'd like to help with the ransom by getting something at the flash sale, but there wasn't one . . . .

(Sorry, just couldn't resist. ;) )
  9. Garshok Augur

My guess is next full patch, which would be in June. Just a guess though.
  10. Reval Augur

Give the guy a chance to exercise humor, it's the only weapon we have left in this world.
  11. Bamboompow Augur

Why would you think he posted that to amuse you? His job is to be the punching bag/toilet roll/scratching post for the game. He posted that to amuse himself. I would do that if I were him, since some of you have zero sense of humor to start with so what is there to lose? Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but not for the sake of those suffering from Thinskyndrome. Its a game, not life or death.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well we all have to remember its a game. If we can't finish something in a game its a disappointment but I don't think it's the end of the world. So I would suggest being amused might make the time go by a bit faster.. don't take it all so seriously. In 16 years of EQ I have had to wait on many things.... no use getting too upset about them.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Jeweler Nonny is also missing. I didnt see his name on the list above.
  14. warweasel New Member

Ok.. i know everybody is all upset with that progression server snafu.. but there are a whole bunch of other servers that need some attention. Know many people who are waiting for the tradeskill merchants in PoK to come back from their lunch break..... devs posting often about other stuff, like to see an update.
  15. Iila Augur

Cheesecake is whatever it needs to be called at the time to justify eating it. Cake, pie, pastry, snack, dessert, protein, carb.

Cheesecake is love. Cheesecake is life.
  16. Tarrin Augur

When I logged in the other day and I saw Merchant Tarrin was gone, I figured someone FINALLY listened to my petition accusing the NPC of identity theft.
    Winnowyl, Yinla and Iila like this.
  17. Darsh Journeyman

maybe stop working on jokes and just put the NPCs back in game.
  18. Noar New Member

Is Daybreak working hard to push people away . ? You launch ragefire and Hype it out . Break live servers vendors and create lags and on top of that rage fire can not even handle enough player to get on to play . you had an entire beta testing time. and did nothing. ragefire is all old school zone how hard was it , you already had the coding and knew everything .
  19. Bamboompow Augur

I dunno, if I was Daybreak I would consider a "new" server that is nothing but years old content that lagged out due to an overload of players to be a huge success. It must say something about new content if players flood to old content.
  20. Sindaiann Augur

The vendors need to be fixed and returned. This is a complete pain in the a** and is taking far too long to rectify an issue that was already identified.