Alchemy components found?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hateseeker, May 20, 2015.

1. Hateseeker Augur

Anyone else been able to find the NPCs that sell alchemy components? The medicine bag shows Philter of the Wolf I as active sow potion recipe, requiring violet tri tube sap, rough potion vial, birthwort leaf, fenugreek leaf, and drop of wolf blood. Violet tri-tube sap I found, but Berit in Halas that normally sold that other stuff is there, with only one item for sale.

I didn't log in and check the alchemy recipes until Velious was already active, so I do not know if that has any bearing.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

It's supposed to be all old world recipes, none of the newer stuff. Philter of the Wold shouldn't be there at all. When you log in check out the vendors from this guide, as they should be the same.
  3. Hateseeker Augur

Ah - someone had told me to just open the medicine bag and that should be the active recipes. Looks like they were incorrect!

Beta is now down, so gotta wait til Ragefire itself comes up-
  4. Catashe Augur

I don't think the medicine bags have the old classic recipes in there by default so you have to combine one to get it to show up.. Or at least I did when I was messing around with it in Beta