EQ Players

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Sorry it has to be asked.

Now we have a swanky new forums, how long before EQ Players is available again?
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  2. Cakvala Augur

They stated before it was a large migration for all games to a simular player database, but I am excited for the results as I really like the forums and the consistant look they are going for!
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They also stated it would be a while before we got the new forums, but we got ours first.
  4. Annalael New Member

Kind of like this new format..will have to see as it progresses. Just hoping EQPlayers comes back also
  5. EverChanter Augur

[IMG]
  6. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

Yeah good color choice.
    I can actually read them now.

Too bad Opera isn't supported or i could use my Wii to log in.
  7. Xnao Augur

WTB new eqplayers.

So hard to keep tabs on my various nemeses without it.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

...and another reason Magelo, despite all its faults, is still superior!
  9. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Here is Hoping to EQplayers fix soon
  10. Caudyr Augur

Erm...didn't Vanguard get the forums first?

Either way, I hope EQPlayers returns soon, too. :p
  11. Pizacatto - CT Augur

Yeah, faults is right! No matter how many times I updated it, it still showed gear that was outdated by years. It has not shown an updated gear check for me since 2007, but it keeps up with levels and AA's, though it shows level 72 HP's and mana.

I gave up on it, too.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm sure someone posted on the old boards we had jumped the queue and got ours first.

Hopefully it won't be long before they are back up, a couple of times I have wanted to check something there.
  13. Caudyr Augur

Same, heh. I almost always end up typing eqplayers.com and getting redirected to everquest.com, lol.
  14. Cairras New Member

looking forward to the return of EQPlayers
  15. Stubar Augur

Magelo superior....cuz easy to pad with growth orbz. Only the cool kids pad with growth, the rest of us are bad!
  16. Henrain New Member

No response from EQ yet. I wish they would supply us with a little more info as to where they are with EQPlayers...
  17. Shang Augur

Er, EQPlayers is just as easy to trick..
  18. Zatozia Journeyman

Hey there. The new EQPlayers is still in the works. We don't have an ETA of when you can expect it to return just yet.
  19. Pizacatto - CT Augur

ARGH! Do you know the stress and emotional anguish this has caused? Well, none, but, you know, it could!!
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  20. Cakvala Augur

I am emotionaly distressed I want compensation, ingame! Piestro come stand in my house as my butler!
    Pizacatto - CT likes this.