Ragefire Beta Is LIVE - Preview the New Progression Server

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 7, 2015.

1. Kelno New Member

A

As is pointed out in a previous post, I was corrected in that the bug tracker was not run by DBG.

As for using forums to report bugs... well, forums are an absolutely terrible way to track bugs.
  2. Feradach Augur

I agree completely. I'm going to continue to use /bug and reports here on the forums. If DBG wants a voting system for issues, they should roll out their own. Asking us to use a third-party site, no matter how functional it is, reeks of classlessness on DBG's part. Come on guys.
  3. Behee Augur

That just can't be said clearly enough.
    Rorce likes this.
  4. Fendy Augur

I'm going to post any bugs I find on the WoW forums. The won't get fixed but I think that community might get a chuckle out of them.
  5. Silentchaos Augur

So when are hate/fear going live? Also, no beta forums, where do we post bugs?
  6. Mardy Augur

Read the first post in this thread.
  7. Adreus Lorekeeper

I like the XP gain on the server. It doesn't feel too fast, but it doesn't really feel too slow. This is coming from trying out a Magician and, once hitting level 2, non-stop killing everything in sight. It could honestly be a bit slower, but I can't complain too much.
  8. Xanadas Augur

What what was the effing solution for not seeing the server? I just installed, didn't see it, and read thru this entire thread. I tried unchecking LON and validating game assets.

Still no server.

EDIT: I suppose it's worth mentioning that the server isn't called RAGEFIRE. It's simply called beta, not to be confused with the *real* "beta" server... /boggle.
  9. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------
    Did you get a new Beta Launcher thats separate from your live one you usually use?
    Try that other one, with LoN unchecked, and see if that brings it up for ya after the down time/patch is done. GL Xanadas.
    Xanadas likes this.
  10. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

I doubt they will notice. Im sure they will be busy playing GarrisonCraft.
  11. Jannver New Member

I got booted off. Now it says Beta is back up... but every time I try to log back in, I get disconnected? What's up?
  12. Jollenar New Member

I get the message you've been disconnected too. server down? I installed the beta and all but no luck yet
  13. Fallfyres Augur

------------------
    Yep, they took it down. Mine says it should be back 'up' but won't allow log in as yet.
  14. Riou EQResource

You're getting disconnected because the Server was Patched, but your Beta Patcher isn't able to d/l the new files yet
    Jannver likes this.
  15. Numiko Augur

they seem to be fiddling with the beta launcher, first time I logged in I just saw the beta server and it was locked,
    then when I heard it was open i logged in and there is was open! .. but so was test server as well...
    third time beta was open and test was locked ...
    and 4th times just the beta (open) was there. ....
  16. Jaqen New Member

Be nice if we could login >.<
  17. Jamz Augur

Was a bunch of us that had crazy disconnects in the group all night yesterday, we suspected it had something to do with the advanced loot system on the beta server. My guess was it had something to do with too much loot being in the que and the client couldn't calculate what was going on. The moment we turned off the advanced looting we had 0 disconnects for the remaining 3 hours of the night.
  18. MysteryShopper New Member

Anyone else getting, "You have been disconnected." just before the char creation screen is supposed to load?
  19. Deadjester New Member

I see that others have touched the subject but i too am having problems with the disconnect on the log in
  20. Catashe Augur

Its all I'm getting