[Guide Event - Drinal]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenhir, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Crystilla Augur

You going to be there tonight Sheex?
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Did male barbarian players choose the wrong race/gender at char select?

(Yes, they most certainly did)
    Fenhir and Crystilla like this.
  3. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello Drinal! Drinal Guide Event posts have a new home.

I highly recommend that you register on the forums and click "watch thread" to get email updates for any advertised Guide Event on Drinal. Also please feel free to poke around the public sections of the forum, there is a lot of cool reading and chit chat there. If you get curious and want to see what goes on behind the curtain, you can also find the Guide Program Application there!

See you in Norrath!
  4. Vlad Diszno Augur

That's good news and maybe not so good news.

Does that mean you won't post anymore here?
    I am not thrilled about going to multiple forums for what was once under the umbrella of 1 forum.

Seems odd that it is still has Sony in the web address. Once not using a DBG address, why didn't they just resuscitate it on this forum? Would it have taken any more effort to keep the Guide Events on this forum?

If not going to continue to post here also, then I fear the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" may apply.
  5. Iila Augur

wtf
    Why would they put the guide announcements on a completely different board from the games that the events are being run in?

Sorry they're jerking you guys around with badly planned ideas. :(
    Sheex likes this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Agreed, if DBG is making you guys do this its yet another example of the guide program being treated pretty poorly for no reason. :(
  7. LadyEvan Journeyman

i dont like that other page.......... this one is just home