[Guide Event - Drinal]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenhir, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Fenhir Senior Guide

Soooo since you guys love the Drinal Guides so much we've decided to do something special for you.

Saturday April 18th
    1. 8am Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    2. 9am Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    3. 10am Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    4. 1pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    5. 4pm Pacific - A LARGE Guide Event will be taking place
    6. 9pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    7. 10pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    Come spend your Saturday with the Drinal Guide staff! We will see YOU in Norrath!
    LadyEvan, Sheex and beryon like this.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You, sir, are a king amongst men.
    LadyEvan likes this.
  3. Fenhir Senior Guide

Apologies we had a scheduling conflict and had to rearrange a few times. Here is the updated and correct schedule for Saturday's events.
    Saturday April 18th
    1. 10am Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    2. 1pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    3. 4pm Pacific - A LARGE Guide Event will be taking place
    4. 7pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    5. 8pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    6. 9pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    7. 10pm Pacific - A Guide Event will be taking place
    Come spend your Saturday with the Drinal Guide staff! We will see YOU in Norrath!
    LadyEvan likes this.
  4. beryon Augur

Which one of those do we get to push Eva off a cliff?

Or kill her in some other fashion; I'm not really picky.
    Lorilei likes this.
  5. Fenhir Senior Guide

*grins evilly* Oh I'm sure we can do an arena event and or maybe a high dive competition or maybe even a shroud race!
  6. Lorilei Journeyman

This sounds like a lot of fun! It's very nice of you to hold so many events in one day to make up for all the times you ignored Drinal while you were holding events on Emarr, Fenhir!

:D Lorilei
  7. Fenhir Senior Guide

The Guides of Drinal work very hard to make sure our players are very spoiled and get to see their share of Guide Events. This one day event is just an example of that. I'm expecting a LONG but fun day! Who knows what evil type events we have heading your way.
    LadyEvan, Lorilei and Sheex like this.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So what you're saying is, so many events in one day is proof that Drinal is your home server? Gotcha. <3
    LadyEvan and Lorilei like this.
  9. Lorilei Journeyman

Well played! I know you folks are going to have tons of fun!
    :)
  10. Fenhir Senior Guide

It's been an amazing day so far! A few events here, a title given away there and a lot of happy Drinal players!

Not very long until the next event.... I wonder what it will be! *cackles*
  11. Vlad Diszno Augur

Thanks for all those events yesterday. I actually was available to play during events for a change and was able to gather some coconut ornaments and a couple drumsticks. Maybe at another time my rogue Guta will overcome his shyness and participate in any onstage activity.
    He is wondering, though, how long he will stay a parrot and is afraid to zone or log.
    Once being a parrot is a thing of the past, one thing is for certain in his future-
    Guta will happily and most proudly display his coconuts to anyone and everyone!
    Fenhir likes this.
  12. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello Vlad! Sounds like you got some great ornamentations yesterday. I was really curious to see what act Guta would perform, maybe next time!

As to your parrot question, he will remain in that form for as long as he remains in PoK. I wouldn't worry too much however as Thorginna keeps breaking her wand and finding excuses to visit. *chuckles*
  13. Fenhir Senior Guide

Ohhh Drinal we have a treat for you!!

The month of April has been full of Guide Events and hopefully you have been able to attend a few. We have given out some amazing rewards, a cool title here or there, also maybe a coconut or two! With the month of April drawing to a close it's time to break open the coffin and release everyone's favorite Vampire Dungeon Master!

Wednesday April 22nd at 5pm Pacific - Sylvertan will be leading another expedition into yet another perilous location. We look forward to seeing you there!
    Lorilei, Zaviere and Sheex like this.
  14. Zaviere Augur

I'll TRY and be there on my beastlord!
    Fenhir likes this.
  15. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

:( right smack dab in the middle of raid, have fun!
  16. Fenhir Senior Guide

Ankarv are you messing with me?! A CT raid on Wednesday?!
  17. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Wait....I plead temporary insanity, got my days mixed up. We don't raid Wednesday, Ill be there!
  18. LadyEvan Journeyman

of all days WHY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!
  19. Fenhir Senior Guide

Because we like making you type in caps of course!

Seriously: We picked Wednesday mainly because it's the best day not only the Guide Staff of Drinal, but also an off day for most Raid Guilds (that I know of) on the server.

Maybe we can do a Thursday or Weekend Sylvertan next month!
    Sheex likes this.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

King amongst men.