Test Update 04/15/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

Who knows clerics could be getting changed to a DPS class.

On the AA, I really hope there's a reversal clause in the EULA language for that, I can imagine some people are going to exploit it and throw a fit when it gets fixed.
  2. Iila Augur

[IMG]

Nuking for 1.8 million is pretty good for a level 85

RIP druids.

The hilarity of that spell is unfortunately overshadowed by the much more exploitable marketplace issues.
    Esero, Uxtalzon, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lisandra Augur

I want to hit for 1.8 million! :(
  4. Brohg Augur

The intended substance of this update is pretty fabulous. I <3 the knocking down of "low hanging fruit", big time.
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Iila Augur

Looks like the marketplace issues are fixed.

The raid invite change is great. That's been asked for since, uh, the introduction of the raid window?

On the epic changes, is the biggest bottleneck left the SK epic turn in guy who despawns for 36 hours on two required turn-ins?
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. Kellaer Augur

1.8 mil DD? Definitely working as intended. Please upload this patch for Maximum Fun.
  7. Tanecho Augur

I quit, getting woefully outdamaged by wizards and necros is one thing, but now clerics too??? #LastStraw #CasterQuest
  8. CaptAmazing Augur

By the time this goes live there will be less than a week left. Can this one be extended?
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Seriously. This was soooooo overdue.
    PrathunEQ and Iila like this.
  10. Ravengloome Augur

Move along, Nothing to see here.
  11. Iila Augur

There actually isn't. It's just a mistake in a spell file that only went to test. Some fun was had, but it's not different from any of the other bugs that get caught and fixed on beta or test.

The garbage HC that I'm expecting to get deleted might have some un-mem'able npc spell in his spellbook after the next test patch, but that should be about it.

If the mistake had been in Starfire on the other hand, then I'm sure everything would have been fine with no need for any testing or reporting of pesky bugs.
    Silv likes this.
  12. Ravengloome Augur

I like where your heads at.
  13. Jenteel New Member

Wiz dps mercs seem to just stand there on balanced
  14. Blingx Augur

New AI technology to mimic player behavior.
    Yinla and Rhaage like this.
  15. Schadenfreude Augur

They should move when any loot they want drops.
  16. Jenassa New Member

I'm not sure if this is in any way related to the patch or where else to post it, but the 8th Anniversary Task is bugged. The sun revenants in The Scarlet Desert do not drop the Collector's Sun Revenant Veil needed to complete the 8th Anniversary Task. The time to complete said quests before next year is coming soon upon us. I was wondering if it doesn't get fixed before the downtime occurs if they could extend just this one task so it can be properly completed before next year.
  17. Iila Augur

Apparently, the raidloot standalone parser had two problems with test server, the first was that it couldn't download the new spell file and I had to manually move the file over.

The second was that it missed a new effect on the next line of spell data.

[46278] Retribution
    Classes: CLR/44
    Skill: Evocation
    Mana: 144
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 4s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Push: 1'
    1: Decrease Current HP by 75280
    2: Cast on caster: Feel Free to Reroll a New Account
    Text: You have been struck by the wrath of the gods.
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

Cleaned up this thread.

This is a thread for talking about the 4/15 test update, NOT for talking about CS issues.
  19. Pinecone Journeyman

Where can we talk about the CS issues related to this incident? No offense intended but it was caused by a bug, a very severe one at that.
  20. RainbowTest Augur

I'd imagine customer service issues would be resolved via phone or ticket system not over the forums where everyone can see and hear every personal detail of any offenses.