Anniversary Celebrations Continue In Norrath!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

The anniversary celebration isn't over yet! Even though the 16th Anniversary missions are only available for a few more days, the player designed missions from previous years are returning Wednesday, April 15, 2015! These will be available in-game until 11:00PM PDT on Wednesday, May 27, 2015!

[IMG]

Looking for more ways to get Commemorative Coins this year? Then you're in luck! This content offers players even more way to pick up the currency to get special celebratory goods from a jubilant merchant in Plane of Knowledge. How close are you to saving up for a Shadow Prowler Saddle?

[IMG]

Looking for more info? Check out great write ups for these missions and tasks featured at these sites:

Allakhazam
    Fanra's Wiki

These can be repeated daily, so don't miss your chance to stock up on Commemorative Coins that can be redeemed for unique anniversary rewards!

A full list of anniversary events and their dates can be found in Prathun's post here.
    Ferry-Tunare and Lisandra like this.
  2. CaptAmazing Augur

Few more days = 12?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Players have until 11PM Pacific on Monday, April 27, 2015 to participate in any of the 16th Anniversary tasks:
    • Belle of the Ball
    • Cleansing the Ground
    • Dead Dragons
    • Korucust's Royal Pain
    • Liquid Courage
    • Pirates of Timorous Deep
    • Pub Crawl
    Lisandra and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  4. PapaGS New Member

Thank you Roshen.
  5. Zantog New Member

I highly recommend doing Belle of the ball quest =)
    Silv likes this.
  6. Silv Augur

Jimothy the Delicious did not spawn at 12:01 AM PDT. I'm cancelling my 75927593 accounts and writing a post. :p
    Ratbo Peep, Lisandra and Iila like this.
  7. Moonliitte New Member

What about the other years anni quests? I still can't seem to be able to do any of them
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Is Jimothy the Delicious Bonus still a one-off? Hope the devs can make it repeatable upon despawn or fail.
  9. Lisandra Augur

Iila says "Feel free to obtain the quest again through game play." :p
    Benito likes this.
  10. Silv Augur

Maybe post in the bugs section? Idunno if this was ever fixed.

Haha... He actually spawned about 10 minutes after ;) I now get to snack on the tasty lil gingerbread man for years to come.

Thanks for posting a reminder about the events Roshen! Much appreciated.
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Geoux Lorekeeper

Will there be new Fabled or Hardcore Heritage content this year?
  12. Fendy Augur

13. Silv Augur

Fabled, yes. New, no... unless they've completely changed their stance on adding more to the game. For HH, yeah, there will probably be something new. Fabled go live April 29th.
  14. Lisandra Augur

They haven't done new fabled past PoP and probably never will. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. We didn't get new hardcore heritage last year so I hope we do this year. If not, they may have decided to abandon it as well. Maybe Roshen, Dzarn or Elidroth or anyone else from Daybreak can chime in on this and let us know one way or the other. Remember Hardcore Heritage is after Anniversary stuff sometimes several months later.
  15. ZIKLAG New Member

Has this already ended on the Test Server ?
  16. Fosasha New Member

Ok, so if I understand this correctly the 16th Anniversary quest ends tonight, the 27th. Now, the "Pub Crawl" quest was broken with the last mob being lost someone in a far far away land, because he was no in BB at all. We sent petitions, we sent /bug reports. We (many people beyond my group) finished the mission to the last point in time, where you make the final with Lessein Rocraft, and can not. Yet, we have no extension to now redo the quest that was broken?
    Or has there been an extension made for the lost time, so we can once more re-forage, again, to remake the items, again, to once more run the quest, again, now that the mobs has been re-spawned. Or do we now need to wait till next year.
  17. Dalamyre Journeyman

Big Gnomes Big Problems mission is still bugged all skeletons spawn as a giant skeleton not shakey skeletons and the giant proc to make them vulnerable is still not working or drops alot. You can use the traps at the gates to work around until you get to the north east homestead part they will not pull to the gates.
  18. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Yes, the pathing to pull them was HORRIBLE