Update Bugs 03/11/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 11, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. guado Augur

The vendors in Plane of Knowledge are inappropriately labeled. As in, the Smithing Merchant(s) are no longer exclusively Smiths, etc etc. Please restore Plane of Knowledge back to the original state before the most recent changes.

While we're at it, can we get Freeport changed back to the Old World style?

Thank you for your time.
    Lisandra and Yinla like this.
  3. Fleeting Augur

OT boat is a Human cant ride that =(
    Yinla likes this.
  4. guado Augur

5. beryon Augur

/em bites tongue
    Suifeng, Elricvonclief, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  6. Cokacola New Member

Is it a bug when every toon I have is gone and im now listed as a free player since this mornings update?
  7. Warpeace Augur

And I thought made some people upset.
  8. Daislet Augur

Mercurium Artisan Materials is not on Culturist Devari

EDIT :
    I could not see the Iron Artisan Materials either. However I had some on another toon that then sold 1 back the the Culturist. I can now see the Iron Artisan Materials on 1 person only (and buy stacks of it). I cannot see the Mercurium on any person. I'm guessing it's to do the vendor display limit.
  9. Numiko Augur

my recruit a friend account that is supposed to get bonus exp is not getting any at the end of HA's.
    it got exactly the same amount of exp as my none RaF account.

so not all "other forms" of exp bonus's are working on them as stated.
  10. beryon Augur

Pre-CotF quest xp (except hotzone quests apparently) is still under the pre-patch xp nerf, which I hope is unintended.

Thanks for revoking the xp nerf!
    Iila likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did anything occur in the patch, that would move chars to the safe spot?

Logged mine in tonight and she isn't where I left her in Dinoland, but at the dock.
  12. NireVZ Elder

hastened swiftblade aa still not affecting the lvl 105 Daggergash discipline.
  13. NireVZ Elder

On a side note on the zek server we are still having issues with the ae abilities affecting all members within group or raid There have been extensive posts in the pvp forum but i guess thats a thread that might not be as read as much as the others if at all=P no worries but the zek community at large as put their two cents in and it would go a long way if we can get any sort of feedback on imposing this change.

Nire The Hated <Pandemonium>
    Bralkin Planestomper <Fires of Heaven>
  14. Draco Journeyman

the stone of the Shard's Fall, Shard's Landing portal stone, is missing off of Zeflmin Werlikanin in the Guild Halls. Is this a glitch or something intentional?
  15. Derd Augur

Ours has no name.. but the teleportation assistant in our hall has Shard's fall in his inventory. ooo, the old guild hall dude, will run and check. Shards fall is on our old style guild hall's inventory also.
  16. Yinnie the Pink Elder

server or guild specific? maybe?
  17. Draco Journeyman

It seems to be server wide on Test server.
    Lisandra likes this.
  18. Silv Augur

Well, this is an Anniversary bug but since it has no associated patch I'm putting it here:

Illusion: Sarnak from Sarnak Seneschal Mask has an art bug... if you have a shield equipped it will float in the air a couple feet behind you. It's almost like you have a ghost mob following you because when you move the shield moves like it normally would on a person.
    Dzarn and Lisandra like this.
  19. Triconix Augur

Sure you can. :p
  20. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The new sarnak illusion clicky has a misplaced shield location. Weapons look fine.

[IMG]

Edit: I see this was already posted - here's a SS anyway :)
    Dzarn likes this.