Tunare Server

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Soltara, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Soltara Augur

It appears the server just exploded :(
  2. Warpeace Augur

Well more that half of them did, any word pending?
  3. Raccoo Augur

Cazic too. No warning that I saw.
  4. ~Mills~ Augur

Maelin is down as well. I have heard that any server currently down is no longer supported but you are free to reroll on another supported server.
  5. guado Augur

SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love surprise patches, they are always so well-planned and bug free !
    Iila likes this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If by Maelin, you meant Drinal, then yeah...
  7. ~Mills~ Augur

You guys killed the server. Maelin was THEE top raid server and full of life and hope with a giant population for any game play!! Drinal was dying and stinky desperately seeking a merge to help. Since the merger with the Drinal decay Maelin has died a slow death bowing to other weaker inferior servers now.

Was even called Maelin after the merger because of this until people lobbied that server creation date should count for more then server health.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Maelin introduced the selling of no drop group loot in general, the revival of training, kill stealing and/or ninja looting, and the permanent lockdown of all global raid content lvl 65 and down. That did quite a lot more to "ruin" the server than a lower population Drinal server that was chugging along and doing fine, albeit at a slower pace after Cats died.

So yeah, no sir~
    Iila likes this.
  9. ~Mills~ Augur

This was mostly in jest but me thinks you need some other server experience if you think those were limited or created by one server.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Mine was mostly sarcasm too sir. Though it became seriously harder to do epic 1.0's and farm gear for lowbies post merger, that's for sure! :)

Maelin was originally the exodus server no? With free xfers there on it's creation? I was on Tunare at the time and recall a lot of people who were impatient to progress or general guild hopper types jump to Maelin for a fresh start.

I prefer the quiet server atmosphere, but to each their own.
  11. ~Mills~ Augur

So you agree you guys killed a high population that was THEE destination for high end raiding. All at an attempt to farm lowbie gear like you had back when drinal was on life support!
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You caught onto our evil pran ^ . ^, so it seems.

I'm curious how exactly does a lower population server kill a higher one, good sir?
  13. Kayarra New Member

Guys, this is the TUNARE thread.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Uhh, looks to me like its a server exploded thread, with other servers chiming in.

Tunare, Cazic, maybe Povar, and *Drinal* thus far!