Thoughts on what class you want to play...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soltara, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Soltara Augur

For the new server, just curious to see what everyone else wants to play!

I am thinking a Wood Elf Bard or a Dark Elf Necromancer :)
  2. Vaclav Augur

SK, probably Erudite - might consider Iksar (although probably not because of faction) if Kunark is available at open.
    Soltara likes this.
  3. taliefer Augur

I'm going paladin. Been a warrior for 16 years. Need something a little different and paladin has always seem cool to me. Plus in other games I usually go with the paladin type
    Soltara likes this.
  4. Crayon123 Augur

Cleric main this time, always been a Bard in the past... time for something new. And I just really dig the look of the Quarm shield.
    Soltara likes this.
  5. Ducreux Augur

I want to make a rogue but they are so subpar till Velious+ that I'll prolly just go with a monk or wiz.
  6. Patife New Member

I'll repeat my monk, human from Qeynos (or whatever they'll name it, hehe) with a few minor differences to starting stats.
  7. Actonup Elder

Dual box paladin and shaman again. Actonup / Thunderlips
  8. FluttyMan Elder

I've always played an Iksar Shadowknight, Crusader of Greenmist.

If Kunark is not available on release i'll roll as a chanter, prolly High Elf and stock some plat for the iksar.
  9. Zansobar Augur

If they launch a classic locked server I will eventually have a character of all the classes.
  10. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

Rng/Shm, Sk/Dru have been my mainstays... Maybe I'll go War/Shm so I can raid MT this time around, although if fippy was any indicator, every raid guild's mt spot will be taken before the server even launches. And then there's the issue of playing a warrior that looks like a knight when Underfoot rolls around....
  11. Argosh Augur

I have almost always played a priest class and thinking I might try something new this time around. I still haven't made up my mind but I may try a Warrior or *cringe* Ranger.
  12. Hendar Augur

I don't know if I could drag myself away from Cleric.
  13. taliefer Augur

the whole shield thing isnt that bad really. i thought id have issues with it too. but by that time, you had already been using a shield after defensive drops anyway, so it wasnt a total shock to the system.
  14. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

I'll be maining a tank, still deciding what flavor. I'll probably go warrior again, but I'm still thinking about a paladin as well.
  15. vardune Augur

I will try everything but an Shadow Knight, Necro or a Beastlord.