EXP Bonus! =D

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Myric, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Myric New Member

This weekend. Please?
  2. Questoften32 Augur

I know the game has only been inaccessible to us for 4 or so hours of waiting so far and that wanting xp bonus because of this is ridiculous. Yet I wish there would be a double xp, though this is no reason. Been hoping for one anyway. I just like them. I know that sounds lame but best I can do, given the situation.
  3. Sinzz Augur

how about making exp what it should be so that when you buy potions its truly a bonus?

being stingy with exp only truly hurts casuals because hardcore gamers will always adapt and get there levels .
    Exp doesn't need to be a time sink anymore with all the questing progression time sinks.
    more max level players means you can narrow your focus on expansions to the top levels without having to be sure you can include 20 levels back to make it profitable.
  4. Myric New Member

Not for this ^
    But for the Holiday weekend. We've pretty much have seen EXP bonuses for most Holidays, why should this one be different.

P.S. Long weekend and Eastern US snow storm IS the perfect reason for a bonus. =D
  5. Questoften32 Augur

Yes I support this, this seems like a great idea, splendid and wonderful, please, soe, let it be, its a great idea, don't you see?
  6. Nolrog Augur

I think we should have bonus XP because of the server problems. Or because of the (double US) holiday weekend, or because Holly is now the producer, or because it's Saturday or because it's February or because it's cold in some places in the world or because it's warm in some places in the world. Who cares what the reason is.
  7. guado Augur

A few free All-Access days would be appropriate. Especially after the BS we're experiencing this morning.
  8. Borek-VS Augur

Lizard Squad claiming a DDoS against "Sony". Real smart.
  9. Agrippa Augur

Indeed. Sony administrators were given specific information about vulnerabilities found in thier network the last couple times this has happened. They obviously didn't do anything about it. Hopefully Daybreak will have the sense to.
  10. Sindaiann Augur

I agree. Something needs to be done after all this hassle to reward the player base and their "patience." Lets see it !
  11. Smokn Augur

^^^^ $$$$$ couldnt of said it better myself
  12. Questoften32 Augur

Freinds and other asorrted community, I still cant play, got in for 10 min and now there is a black screen at the work around too. I thought that this would be stoped and wasted half my game day waiting. I really dont want to play anything else. Even if no xtra xp, I just hope and pray the servers come back. You should never take anything for granted. Your love ones could die, your pets, or eq could be gone just like that. Whiffed out like a candle flame burning in the wind.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Maybe we will get a 50% exp bonus weekend on a non holiday weekend like they did around Thanks giving.

Making bonus exp on non holidays does let people enjoy those holidays with family (ok I know a lot of people play eq to get away from said family :) ).

But if non holiday exp weekends come up more advance notice should be given,

The downside to this is a lot of people don't get a chance to play much when its not a holiday.

Just a thought.
  14. Ravengloome Augur

They haven't sunset the game yet... Thats about all the reward your going to get. lol