Test Update 02/12/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Potawatomi Augur

Bottle of adventure iv? What's the percentage for this?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The new Combat Dummies are amazing, thanks :D

Any chance of adding 'Summoned' to the list of available bodytypes?
  3. Iila Augur

[46253] Bottle of Adventure IV
    Classes: ALL/254
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 02:00:00 (1200 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: No, Persist After Death
    1: Increase Experience Gain by 75%
    2: Stacking: Block new spell if slot 1 is 'XP Gain' and < 100000
    Text: You are filled with the spirit of adventure.
    Lisandra and Potawatomi like this.
  4. Fenudir Augur

and, by request of pallys and clerics in my guild, undead.
  5. Potawatomi Augur

Thanks. Not to look a ungrateful but anyway to make these 4 hours like the others or will we need to wait for awhile like we did for the 50% ones?
  6. Prathun Developer

I can see how this was not working, and it is now fixed. In our next update, the Mana Overburn AA will correctly focus the entire Mana Flare / Reiterate line. Thank you for letting us know.
    Yinla, Lisandra and Silv like this.
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

They can be made undead already. :) The current available bodytypes are:
    No bodytype
    Construct
    Undead
    Plant
    Humanoid

Not sure the SPA works this way, but is there a possibility of Magician RS pets being added to this exclusion? It's been a problem for a long time - that RS pets are not actually twincasted, but casting the spell eats a twincast counter anyway. (Current one is Remorseless Servant)
    Mintalie, Lisandra and Sancus like this.
  8. Sancus Augur

Would love to see this... Hoping against hope they might consider it.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Fenudir Augur

I hadn't noticed that. Sweet! Thank you.
  10. Prathun Developer

We'll try moving the Spell Guard effect on Geomantra from slot 1 to slot 7.
    Xeladom, Truklin, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  11. Benzarden Augur

I think Silv is going to need some alone time after reading this.
    Mintalie, guado, Iila and 3 others like this.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Just finally putting it in game. I finished it but didn't get anything special. Little bit disappointed at that, but still, there is closure now!
    Rainbowdash and Lisandra like this.
  13. Silv Augur

Thank you!

I don't even know what to say. The bottle of vodka I just bought goes out to the entire dev team. :eek: If I ever quit EQ I can now quit in peace. THANK YOU.
    Mintalie, Yinla, Lisandra and 4 others like this.
  14. Iila Augur

The changes to the druid Winter's Wildflame spell should be backported to the rest of the Winter's X spell line. It's been an issue for us since it was noticed in HoT/VoA era. The spell names are Winter's Flame, Winter's Blaze, Winter's Flare, Winter's Pyre, Winter's Sear, and Winter's Wildfire.

And if we're dealing with slot issues, Remote Moonfire and Remote Moonflame should be on timer 5 instead of timer 11.
    guado, Yinla and Lisandra like this.
  15. Xeonje New Member

16. Silv Augur

Not that I disagree... but we both know those slot issues are completely different than spell stacking ;)

Anyone notice how many unicorns, rainbows, and sunshine are floating around with this patch?! Love is in the air!
    PrathunSOE and Iila like this.
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

Yep I did it too, lol. Still nice it's finally in!

Also.... so, as I always do post-patch, I snooped through client files filtering by date modified etc trying to dig up super sekret stuff ahead of it going in.

I caught a particular model added to GlobalLoad, then caught a spell for it in spells_us. Then a quick glance at achievements, where the 16th Anni achievements are already in, basically triple confirmed this particular thing. I won't spoil surprises but I'll just say anyone that dropped cash on LoN during the sale trying to get a particular scaley horned mask is probably about to be very excited, or maybe sad. Depends on how they look at it, glass half empty/full.

I can't be 100% positive I'm correct in my guess of what this thing is until it comes out, but i'm willing to bet money that I am. Devs probably know what item I'm talking about, whatever player designed the mission it comes from probably does too. I want to thank all involved in that <3. It's no Classic Gnoll, but it's probably one of the neatest substitutes I could have asked for. Though I still want the Gnoll too. And I still want the Sonic Wolf petamorph, especially after Dzarn's patch changed their animations into some freakishly amazing predator thing.
  18. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Anyone test Mage group robe (Highwater) to see if click is working properly? On water pet, my pet almost never procs zealous companion strike. I heard that the proc might have gotten incorrectly move to only proc on bash, anyone know if this is fixed?
  19. Sancus Augur

The issue is it only procs on bash, and water pets do not bash. No idea if this was fixed; it isn't in the patch notes.
  20. Iila Augur

Not sure on the spell name, but I didn't see anything in the spell changes that looked close to that.