Test Update 10/09/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Riou EQResource

Splash was fixed in todays patch, but the Cure Detrimental power was nerfed down from (UF 8, 9, 10) and VoA (10, 11, 12) to its current 6, 7, 8
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If he IS invis2 then he wouldn't show on track. I'm not sure how track works exactly, but I don't think you can see ANY invis mobs on it?

Anyway, I am going to go look with seeinvis2, but I do have doubts that is what it is. I think it is more likely he didn't get put in, or there is some other thing at work here.
  3. Tobynn Augur

Assuming the mob is trackable ... If the mob is using invis2, then it will only appear on track if the tracker is using seeinvis2.

That said, I doubt they would implement a quest NPC that is not visible to most classes.
  4. Giggles New Member

Raid window and raids are still broken
  5. Sebbina Augur

I did a run thru Erillion with see invis 2 running, and did not see the magus. I tend to think that mobs (hopefully not KOS) have an extra script that if hailed will respond, that said, it may be neccesary to make a hotkey with -Hail Magus Burlshin.
  6. Greymantle Augur

If you can see invis or invis 2 , track will see it as well.
  7. Giggles New Member

alt r is still crashing people as well
  8. Qwestwic Augur

Do we have any information as to what type of augment it will be? Curious to see if it's going to be type 7, or type 3 like the Dodge Modifier Augment.
    Dzarn likes this.
  9. Rainbowdash Augur

You did the run through AFTER today's patch? Darn =/

Well I'm going to assume for now he isn't up. I doubt they'd make the person who gives the task that hard to find. I considered at first the possibility that they may play a 'Chicken Little' homage with this guy given the sky falling (or rather shards falling from the sky but whatever, it doesn't have to be exact to be an homage) theme for the expac and this pre-release and so toyed with the idea that he may be very very small and hidden behind a rock somewhere. However a in-depth run through checking behind every rock in Erillion's outskirts revealed nothing.

Gonna call a no-show on Magus for now unless someone finds him or a dev confirms otherwise :p
  10. Dzarn Developer

Type 3, limited to non-visible slots.
    Rainbowdash, Qwestwic and Galin like this.
  11. Qwestwic Augur

You're my hero. Gonna slap that bling in my ring.
    Dzarn likes this.
  12. Qwestwic Augur

Luckily for me, I have one open type 3 slot in my gear to put something beast in.
  13. Buzz New Member

Decapitation seems to be working good on test now. Any word when /testcopy is coming back?
  14. Rainbowdash Augur

He's up! Information incoming.

First, as a reminder, here's what I handed in:
    [IMG]

Here's his loc and rundown (check all 3 chat windows)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My guess is there's likely more than petite out there. The two i had dropped off an undead mob popped in FoS while doing the Scarecrow Merc Halloween task (Which I got as you can kinda see on the right...yay! :3 ) but I'm hearing they are a global drop. Two took me Indiff to Amiable.

He does not yet reply to [crystals] (also seen in SS)

At Amiable merchant window is empty.

I'll try and get all this submitted to EQResources.

Enjoy! Go forth and happy hunting. :)
  15. gcubed Augur

nvm, he has been found. :p
  16. Rainbowdash Augur

Edit: nevermind, you neverminded! =D hahah
  17. Rtugok Developer

We have top men working on it right now.
    gcubed and Dzarn like this.
  18. gcubed Augur

Who?

:p
    Dzarn likes this.
  19. Squeecha Senior Guide

TOP men.
    gcubed, Ishtass and Dzarn like this.
  20. gcubed Augur

/snip
    /snip

Warehouse scene on the cutting room floor.
    Squeecha likes this.