Update Bugs 01/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Bart Journeyman

Not sure it always happens to my Mage
  2. Mistatk Augur

Principal Vicarium Nomia TDS raid is broken. It often bugs giving a win and lockout when you did not actually win. My raid team deletes the items and currency and counts it as a loss if this happens. PLEASE FIX IT
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Helm of Flowing Time, will not allow you to add plate HF to it, despite the only classes that can use it are plate classes.
  4. Rhoth New Member

On the live servers (Tunare at least), I can't right-click a Bag of Doubloons.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This should be fixed int he next patch.
  6. Chandrok Augur

Unfortunately there are several helms from older content that have no appearance, so they are unable to accept Hero's Forge ornaments. Sorry for the confusion.
  7. Prathun Developer

Definitely a bug. Thank you for letting us know. This will be fixed soon.
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Battle Cat Mount particle effects seem to have been affected. There is a rotating sparkle effect sticking out of the cat behind its left eye, and I can no longer see the smokey breath or the smokey paws.
    Unrelated to the particle effects, I still find myself riding side-saddle sometimes when I first summon the Battle Cat. A Dwarf in my guild has mentioned it occasionally happening to him too, so it might be a Small Race problem.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Innoruuk's Black Rose Head Ornament fits in the Helm of Flowing Time, so it does accept some Hero's Forge ornaments.

Innoruuk's Black Rose Head Ornament has a graphic bug, the hair on the back of my female Drakkin's head sticks out at the back
  10. Brudal Augur

Helm of Flowing Time is cloth appearance so only cloth based or universal (i.e. Black Rose, Pumpkin Cap, etc) will fit.
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Paladins casting Force of Disruption on group members causes the skill to reset instantly, but can still set off a ~10k group heal (AA group heal bonus chance when casting stun spells) and can be spammed to heal group a couple times a second.

Korocust in Chardok B is now a ghostly apparition? That's new to me, he usually was "solid". Also some sarnak haunts are Dougs.

Boglings in Echo Caverns look different, too. Slightly altered appearance from the usual "stiff back" look, and they attack with the same animations as Grimlings.
  12. Kallitank Elder

Group Guardian of the Forest puts a 28 hour buff effect on my bard.
  13. Cerris Augur

It's an illusion and you have the permanent illusion AA.
    Axxius likes this.
  14. Kallitank Elder

Doh!!! Didn't think about that, just recently added him to the group with my ranger,so it hadn't come up before.... Thanks.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Furro Elder

I don't see this fixed in the recent 02/12/2015 test patch message, so I'm posting it here as this is the last live update.

Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid)

The following emotes during this event are PRIVATE ONLY. Missing associated PUBLIC emotes. Bug reported on live as well.

Fire begins to form around your feet

Electricity begins to form all around your body

Thanks for your time,
    Furro
    Leader of Freelance - Open Raid team - CT Server
  16. Tobin Augur

In the air of working with Daybreak to make EQ a better program, I would like to see a sticky topic in "Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup" for "Older UI and Game Bugs" this way we have a place to report issues that "bug" us and maybe get a second look.
    Lisandra and Fanra like this.
  17. JChan Developer

The biggest challenge with this is keeping the top post up to date and pruning out duplicate reports or non-issues.

We're currently looking into alternative solutions for this. We like /bug for things that should be private (such as unintended uses of a system) but it's missing other things that we would like in a system for tracking issues. Things like being able to directly get more information about an issue or reduce the duplicate reports of the same issue.
    Lisandra and Tobin like this.
  18. Tobin Augur

I hope the Devs get more /bug reports that point to things that are wrong - I'll do my small part to remind some by changing my signature in the forums
    Lisandra and Melanippe like this.
  19. chronicler Augur

Dont think this is anything new got into game, but.

Am level 100, got ring of lost seas, recommended 105, required 100. In that ring, I got an aug: Gem of the eleventh duelist.
    ac 30, 90hp/mana/end, str 4, dex 2, corruption 15. rec 80, req 85.

when wearing it, it gives 14 corruption instead of 15. When looking at the ring it shows 14, pres modified it gives 15.
    I understand why the stats on the ring is not ful, but should the aug not be full stats, when am above 85?

Also looking at ring it says 100 req, 105 rec. When looking at an earring with an aug that got 80 req, 85 rec, and earring itself 100 required, it should as 85 req, 100 rec.

It seems that the problems come from the jewelry thats TS made.