Update Bugs 01/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. jeskola pheerie

Pets won't accept Magician-summoned gear. at 65, they wont accept armor or weapons. Other levels are reporting weapons being accepted but armor rejected.\

*EDIT* Nevermind - Looks like they check to see if they have it already and reject it if they do. Patch message wasn't clear on this.
  3. Kongfoo Elder

You can no longer remove the ping bar that shows up at the top left of your ui. I went into the keys tab and it was still set to f11 like normal. I even tried setting it to different keys and I still couldn't remove it.
  4. ModRanger Lorekeeper

Zebuxoruk appears as a Doug in The Void (G).
    Dzarn likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not got my beta reward, raid tokens and a few beta tokens are normally enough or was it higher this time out?

/cry want my pirate hat. :(
  6. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report. It looks like Zebuxoruk (and a few other models) got missed in the corresponding zone_chr.txt updates. We're currently aware of the following appearing as Dougs:
    Eastern Wastes / Eastern Wastes Shard: Storm Giants
    Grobb: Spiders
    Iceclad Ocean: Coldain (male and female)
    Innothule (A-B): Worms
    Neriak - Foreign Quarter: Troll Citizens (male and female)
    Plane of Time (B): Zebuxoruk
    Plane of Valor: Geonids
    Skyshrine: Dragons and Chromadrakes
    Sleeper's Tomb: White/Black Dragon (Yelinak or Zlandicar's model), Erudite Ghosts (male and female), Ice Spectres
    Temple of Cazic Thule: Amygdalans, Dracoliches, Gorgons, Goos, Erollisi mantraps, rockhoppers, tentacle terrors, sun flowers.
    Terris Thule's Lair: Nightmare Spiders
    The Swamp of No Hope: White/Black Dragon (Yelinak or Zlandicar's model), Ghost Dragon (Jaled Dar's model)
    The Void (A-H): Zebuxoruk
    Tower of Solusek Ro: Nightmare Gargoyles
    Western Wastes: Ghost Dragon (Jaled Dar's model)

If you come across any 'Dougs' other than the ones listed above let us know and we'll get them included in the fix.

Thanks
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

8. Savager Augur

The particle effects on Arx Mentis raid weapons were broken in this latest patch (Adbreviura, Pugnoriu and Vifensa I have seen so far).
  9. malibu66 Elder

Primary weapon graphics stick out of the mouth of players in wolf form.
    Brogett, Elricvonclief and Dzarn like this.
  10. Dibab Augur

Toggle netstat key (F11) no longer toggles it on off
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

12. Saeadyan Elder

13. Fenudir Augur

The beta reward isn't out at all. The dev, rightfully, are re-evaluating the reward after it was pointed out that you'd need Hero's Forge to use it. Many on beta don't use HF. Many more block helm visuals altogether. The hat alone would have auto-alienated too many people.
  14. Lighteningrod Augur

Chat channels are still messed up, joining randomly and switching with no rhyme or reason.

Three months now. No fix. No acknowledgement ...
  15. Riou EQResource

They pulled it out, Test never received it
  16. Feedme New Member

Beastlords must be hated.
    Cultural aug changes bst was put on chain supposed to be corrected to leather with this patch all that happened was all augs were deleted out of my armor. That is 3 augs per piece of august armor, no correction made just gone, no slot 7 or 16 augs back, or a corrected raid aug (17) just gone. Pretty sure the fix somehow overlooked something really big and important here.

this fix error will only likely effect beastlords and berzerkers that made/use cultural, as they were switched on the armor of leather/chain on raid aug.

Raid Elder Chain Boot Seal of the Advisor

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 17
    Purity: 40
    WT: 0.0 Size: SMALL
    AC: 63
    STR: 0+6 DEX: 0+6 STA: 0+6 CHA: 0+6 WIS: 0+6 INT: 0+6 AGI: 0+6 HP: +960 MANA: +960 ENDUR: +960
    SV FIRE: +15 SV DISEASE: +15 SV COLD: +15 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +15
    Combat Effects: +2 Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +2 Accuracy: +2 Stun Resist: +1% Strikethrough: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% Attack: +9 HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +1 Damage Shield: +1 Clairvoyance: +15 Spell Damage: +11 Damage Shield Mitigation: +1 Heal Amount: +11
    Focus: Advisor's Preservation

Restrictions -
    Armor Only
    Slot: FEET
    Required level of 95.
    Class: RNG ROG SHM BST
    Race: ALL

Raid Elder Leather Boot Seal of the Advisor

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 17
    Purity: 40
    WT: 0.0 Size: SMALL
    AC: 48
    STR: 0+6 DEX: 0+6 STA: 0+6 CHA: 0+6 WIS: 0+6 INT: 0+6 AGI: 0+6 HP: +960 MANA: +960 ENDUR: +960
    SV FIRE: +15 SV DISEASE: +15 SV COLD: +15 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +15
    Combat Effects: +2 Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +2 Accuracy: +2 Stun Resist: +1% Strikethrough: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% Attack: +9 HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +1 Damage Shield: +1 Clairvoyance: +15 Spell Damage: +11 Damage Shield Mitigation: +1 Heal Amount: +11
    Focus: Advisor's Preservation

Restrictions -
    Armor Only
    Slot: FEET
    Required level of 95.
    Class: DRU MNK BER
    Race: ALL

I've already put in a petition but not a well designed fix on this one can't imagine that this fix only ate my augs.
    Brudal likes this.
  17. jeskola pheerie

where did you think your primary weapon would go when you are in wolf form that it would be hidden from view? Wait, nm....
  18. Nolnan New Member

I sent in a /bug, too, but the solo seals and boundless symbols (all L101/105) aren't working still, giving the "This item doesn't satisfy the augment's restrictions." I made the last Symbol I needed, and it isn't working either, so it's not just something applicable to augments made prior to the fix.
  19. Brudal Augur

The do keep confusing BST and BER, from switching our cultural raid augs; crediting Berserkers with the Fortify Companion AA line while crediting Beasts with Screaming Axes AA. Really makes me wonder if Beastlords got the Berserker melee boosts while we gained an urge to class change.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  20. Silv Augur

-Giant Reptile Tooth is missing the tradeskill component flag (Ngreth said this was being passed on to the team in the test patch feedback thread)
    -Alkanet Root (alchemy component) is missing the tradeskill component flag.

-As mentioned above, F11 netstat toggle is broken for me as well

-Mana Overburn AA is not functioning on higher level Enchanter spells in the Mana Flare line.

-All Geomantra effects are still overwriting Enchanter direct damage spell shielding