Login Servers down again

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zentara, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Aghinem Augur

I got that error a lot yesterday. Sounds like the hackers are at work, but no worries - your credit card info is safe :p
  2. Iila Augur

It would be pretty funny if the H1Z1 launch caused people in completely unrelated SOE games to quit.
    Lisandra and guado like this.
  3. Aghinem Augur

Not saying your statement is a empty threat; but honestly - SoE doesn't care if you stay or go. You're not the first, and certainly won't be the last to either say you are going to quit, or are in fact quitting. I'm pretty sure since the release of TDS, SoE has probably lost about 1000 accounts collectively - maybe more, maybe less - who knows. Their chief focus is on EQN, not EQ.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

EQ barely has any game outages... complaining about it is silly because they just don't happen that often.
  5. Fogbust Journeyman

Unrelated? Them other games are the reason Eq gets no resources anymore.
    It's all related, postage stamp sized content + other problems = people quit, some of them want to spend their free time in a good mood and not in a struggle for survival.
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Still getting intermittent:

Lisandra, Elricvonclief and silku like this.
  7. silku Augur

Still getting it too. Quite annoying.
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Elricvonclief Augur

I'm getting the 403 error constantly on these forums.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Lisandra Augur

Same here & it's very annoying.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. Fendy Augur

11. Aghinem Augur

12. Fogbust Journeyman

World of Tanks ain't bad either, but it's better with a good PC...
  13. Benzarden Augur

You could say that H1Z1 "infected" SoE.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't think its other games that take away resources as much as SOE doesn't want to put resources more resources into EQ because they don't think it is cost efficient. If other games weren't taking away resources SOE would just be retiring/laying off peeps instead.