Login Servers down again

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zentara, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Zentara Augur

There was a red banner that was removed--but it's still not fixed.
  2. SaderakhBertox Augur

its the h1z1 early access launch... smed's tweet... somethin about login servers goin crazy.. over 200 servers. We're all connected ;)
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

We are aware of an login outage across most SOE games and issues with web/forums. We are investigating currently.
  4. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

You can use the old eq patcher located in the eq folder. It connects just fine
  5. Zentara Augur

They are back up--thanks!
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

That does not work for many. Some still have problems getting in. It is not fixed.
  7. silku Augur

So why is the red banner telling us they are looking into it gone?
  8. Laronk Augur

it did for a couple of my accounts but the other has login server unavailable
  9. Iila Augur

Looks like H1Z1 is killing all the SoE shared services/servers. Like forums or login servers.
  10. Elricvonclief Augur

Lag is horrendous on Bristle tonight. Literally 30 seconds or longer for chat/spells/etc to go through at times.

Makes raiding interesting...
  11. Nickster86 Elder

Can others confirm some accounts still unable to log in?
  12. Enja New Member

Getting this error when trying to click on "What is new"
    You don't have permission to access /eq/index.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  13. Nickster86 Elder

At this point I am debating just not playing anymore. For things like this to happen on a consistent basis leaves me spending more time mad at the game instead of enjoying it. For some reason they just can't come out and say sorry. Each new expansion rolled out lately has been the size of a postage stamp. Fifteen dollars a month is alot to pay just to be upset.
  14. Kravitz Augur

Don't make silly comments like that. You are lying to yourself if you think you will just quit because the login server is down. We all know you won't be closing your accounts down even though you say you will, lets face it if you've been playing this game for awhile you aren't going to be quitting anytime soon, you may take a break, but you'll be back.

But keep debating it in your head all you want bro..in the end some of us will see you in game for sure.
  15. KapitiCoaster New Member

I can log into EQ game with some account profile and receive an error with others - unable to log into some eq web services (not game based) but can change password via email reset service....database corruption or just the filing time for EQ to fix? Who knows and hope this doesnt go the way of Rift.
  16. Edrick Augur

The expansion being crap is a valid reason to be upset, login servers getting killed because of a game launch isn't. If you were going to quit because of that, you already were anyway and were just looking for an excuse.
  17. Greymantle Augur

Last night was very odd. I maintain 4 accounts, 3 of them i could log in with only minimal delay. My main , took me an hour and a half of repeated attempts. I could not even log into the forums or send a petition under that name. Once i did get on , i experianced strange delays and stuttering lag . Our guild called off raiding for the night due to the issues.
  18. Reht The Dude abides...

Nothing like good support, and this is nothing like that......
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Considering EQ used to have at least three times the game servers we have today, apparently people actually do quit the game.

As for, "This is a silly thing to quit for, there are better reasons", little things add up. The straw that breaks the camel's back might be very little but after a while it is just one more thing that pushes you over the edge.

I've seen people who just stop logging in as often and get tired of the game. Then when time comes to renew or buy a new expansion, they just shrug and decide to go play something else. So, yes, everything counts. The little things do matter.

I can only hope that things get better.

On another note, accessing the forums here is still hit or miss, as an hour ago I couldn't access them. And I'm still not sure if hitting, "Post Reply", is going to work...
  20. Malbro Augur

8:38am, logged in with no trouble.