Update Bugs 12/11/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 11, 2014.

1. smash Augur

Done Old Frostbeard + the elite, noone of them updates
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes still seeing this, did the lesser and Old Frostbeard.
  3. Lighteningrod Augur

Numerous confirmations are posted here.
  4. Maccuul Elder

Found an aa issue on my Necro.

Scent of Terris ID 751 3/4 18aa Call of the Forsaken

and right below that:

Scent of Terris ID 751 3/4 21aa The Darkened Sea

I would guess that shouldn't be like that :p
  5. Qulas Augur

In New Years: Frostbeard we completed each of the 4 tasks twice ( Forstbeard's Lesser Minions, Frostbeard's Greater Minnions, Forstbeard's Elite Minions, Old Frostbeard) , and did not get achievement credit on any of them.
  6. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

- Complete one of the following:
    --- M.C. Tinkerton in Plane of Knowledge - Frostbeard's Lesser Minions
    --- M.C. Tinkerton in Plane of Knowledge - Frostbeard's Greater Minions
    --- M.C. Tinkerton in Plane of Knowledge - Frostbeard's Elite Minions
    - M.C. Tinkerton in Plane of Knowledge - Old Frostbeard

is bugged completed them quests several times no achievment update
  7. kramer2202 Elder

Any update on when this full update is going to be?
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

(I did see many responses, Thank you. I chose one for this reply)
    I will look into this and let you know what I find.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. I found the reason for the problems with the new holiday achievements, and unfortunately it is not fixable this year. I will fix it now, and Consult with Prathun.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. svann Augur

Wizard aa negation of subtlety gets overwritten and cancelled if you cast Claw of the flamewing and it procs Syllable of Angerwarding.
  11. Brudal Augur

/blockspell add me 19946

Negatives generally always overwrite positive in EQ code
  12. Axxius Augur

And then remove the blockspell after you no longer need aggro?

Would be much better if they just added a slot to Negation to block any other aggro reduction effects.
    Zentara likes this.
  13. Brudal Augur

That does work for numerous other classes. It is the same net effect of a Paladin being able to overwrite a Shadowknights Voice of Thule if they don't have Marr's blocked.
  14. Melanippe Augur

In game this achievement reads as follows (note the misspelling of the word Knowledge)

Achievement: Frostfell: Gathering Jollies

- Kuutas Gigglegibber in Plane of Knopwledge - Gathering Holiday Cheer
    - Kuutas Gigglegibber in Plane of Knopwledge - Operation: Jolliness (By Any Means Necessary)

It should read as follows:
    - Kuutas Gigglegibber in Plane of Knowledge - Gathering Holiday Cheer
    - Kuutas Gigglegibber in Plane of Knowledge - Operation: Jolliness (By Any Means Necessary)

Also, as may have already been mentioned, in this achievement:
    Frostfell: Lost Toymakers

- Zoog in Dreadlands - Search for Bram Bandyboot
    - Zoog in Dreadlands - Rescue Hailie Biggeyes
    - Zoog in Dreadlands - The Freedom of Kanf Shadowhands
    - Zoog in Dreadlands - The Savior of Gemmi Goodkin

Zoog is in Great Divide.
  15. Aledark Journeyman

Itemization bug for Cultural armor Plate AC vs Chain AC.
    Atm it seems Chain AC for cultural is actually where Plate AC for cultural should of been and vice versa. Doesnt make sense a rng or rog have more ac than a warrior or bard(plate class)

See the comparaison below in the image.

• Both chars have same slots(boots)
    • Same powersource (Geomantic Steelstone).
    • Same Type 7 augment(Romance's Runic rampart)

Yet theres 40ish different in AC despite the fact that the Raid Elder plate boot seal has lil more AC than the raid elder chain boot seal.
    [IMG]
  16. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

To clarify what Kirkisx is talking about - after completing achievements that reward you with housing items, Halius Goldenthorn in Sunrise Hills will sell them to you. These items will not be for sale to players without the achievements.

[IMG]

This guy currently sells the whole set of Cavern Collectibles rewards, except the Statue of Silisia is missing. If the Statue could be added to his list of items, that would be great.
    Lisandra likes this.
  17. Conjurous_AB Elder

Yes rogue mercs are the same, one of my toons rogue merc seemed to be doing and be higher on aggro and dps than the other and i didn't know why till i saw he had merc gear and other didn't.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for pointing out the typo of Knowledge. I will correct this and it will change in the next patch.
    I have already corrected the mention of the incorrect zone in the Zoog elements internally, and they will change in the next patch.
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. guado Augur

After seeing this, I'd really appreciate Jansan or whomever responsible to double check every cultural piece. When upgrading T2CotF to TDS Cultural, Druids actually receive no increase to heal amount. Spell Damage increases (thank you) as well as HP, Mana, Endr.

Screenshot to follow in edit. (nevermind)

Unfortunately, I think this is a purity issue. On the raw items, without a Powersource, there is a minor increase in Heal Amount (for Druids). Have cultural pieces always had only 90 purity with no slot for a typical purity aug?

If RoF and previous cultural armor has had a purity of 90, keep it where it is. But if the norm for 100 purity, it would be beneficial to have it changed.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I thought I responded to this. Sorry. The vendor is being updated in the next patch. (I was incorrect :) )
    Lisandra likes this.