Knights of Infinity of Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aghinem, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Aghinem Augur

The Knights of Infinity

Hello everyone. We are the Knights of Infinity, originally known as Lateralus on Firiona Vie. We are a moderate sized guild that focuses purely on game content and are in the midst of rebuilding our roster. We keep things at a casual tone for the casual player.

Grouping

As we work diligently to build our roster, we are going to focus strongly on a area that seems to lack at times within the game, and that is grouping. Seeing people from all over the game, and from other guilds going LFG is disheartening, so whether you are with the Knights or another guild, we are going to reach out actively and invite people to join us and build a strong social atmosphere as the game intended to be.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and I have put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions - including Morell's Castle and Sanctum Somnium
    • All Veils of Alaris except the end game mission in Sepulcher of Order
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • All of Call of the Forsaken T1a and some T1b
    Raids

We do not do any raids yet; however, it is a goal to grow our roster to a point where we can do older raids for casual fun, such as Seeds of Destruction.

Our Eastern Hemisphere Buddies

We are developing a great roster of people from Denmark to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are by no means large in numbers right now, but when we do something - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!
  2. Torgel New Member

Hi
    I'm returning to game after several years and am interested in friendly guild to help get back into game.
  3. Aghinem Augur

Heya, I'll see if I can find you on FV. Welcome back and look forward to talking with you!
  4. Aghinem Augur

We have had a very successful recruitment drive thus far. With the number of people that have joined, we all have agreed to create a raid force that will give people the opportunity to do some raids. If you are interested in joining us on Firiona Vie, contact any member of the Knights. Thank you all!
  5. Aghinem Augur

Greetings everyone,

This is a post to simply inform everyone we are doing another recruitment drive. All people are welcome; all levels, all classes. If you are on the AB server wishing to start something on Firiona Vie, you are welcome to give us a holler! Look forward to meeting new people!
  6. Morgatron New Member

I guess i can't say i'm new or an old high lv player, i'm just mid, but i'm lv 32 and i'm wondering 2 things, can my lv even join a guild? and if i can, i'm looking for a friendly guild i guess, could i join this? Please Reply
  7. Aghinem Augur

Heya Morgatron - Just ask for any Knight online and we will be happy to talk with you. Welcome to the game!
  8. crocopots New Member

Hello!

I am a returned player, for maybe 4 months, have L90 warrior. I really like grouping but it has not been very easy to do so. I want to also learn how to raid so would need that activity as well. I am not on your server. If I can be usefull please respond here. Currently not playing as not much to to.

crocopots
  9. Aghinem Augur

Welcome back! Of course you can be useful. If you are willing to learn, we are more than willing to teach. Don't worry if your schedule doesn't permit you to play as much as you use to. We don't discriminate against any individual with a complex schedule.
  10. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 10/10/14

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 45-60 players online daily, very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and I have put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • All of Call of the Forsaken
    Raids

We do Non-Mandatory Raids for fun in Seeds of Destruction, Underfoot, House of Thule, and Veils of Alaris Friday & Saturday Nights. We are about building friendships and fellowships.

We are developing a great roster of people from Denmark to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!
  11. Quintinius New Member

Hey, New-ish player starting to play again. Still haven't decided on what TO play, but I do have a level 20 Wizard so far. Looking for a melee class that I enjoy.
    Anyway. Was looking around for guilds, and yours is on the list of ones that accept new people, so here I am :D
  12. Aghinem Augur

Hey Quintinius - welcome to FV. Give any Knight a shout out on genchat and we will scoop you up and welcome you to our family!
  13. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 11/30/14

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are the strongest and largest grouping guild on Firiona Vie. With an average of 50-70 players online daily, very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions and Heroic Adventures

Group missions are a great part of the game and myself and many other members of our team have put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • Most of the Plane of War
    • Most of The Darkened Sea
    Raids

We do Non-Mandatory Raids for fun in House of Thule, Veils of Alaris, and Rain of Fear Friday & Saturday Nights. Other events include special anniversary raid events such as Dragons Dragons Dragons and Giants Giants Giants. We are about building friendships and fellowships.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks! You can read more about us through our public charter located in our forums provided at the web address below.

http://aghinem.guildportal.com
    Lisandra likes this.
  14. Trushott New Member

Some questions ....

1) Is FV worth starting on if you will not be transferring and just leveling up new chars? I hear it's an expensive server?

2) I would like to main a RGR and Rogue for guild grouping as my mains is that okay?

3) I love to 6 box but I love being in a real group more thus the mains above. Will my 6 box team be allowed in the guild so I can see guild chat when not grouping my main solo chars in guild?

4). FV server itself.... I've heard horror stories about lack of players and cost to purchase anything .... Ease my doubts on this please

I have 6 all access accounts and all expansions but I've not played since 2005 ish so I'm rusty but I'm coming back to play EQ solely for a couple years until EQNEXT is released so I think I would be asset to any guild long term
  15. Aghinem Augur

Hi Trushott and thank you for your questions. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

1) Is FV worth starting on if you will not be transferring and just leveling up new chars? I hear it's an expensive server?

A) Yes. Firiona Vie is an excellent server with many benefits that all other servers do not have. Aside from the experience bonus modifier, most loot can be traded. Starting from scratch is never an easy venture on any server, but there are always legitimate ways to make good platinum. The more creative you are, the more platinum you will make.

2) I would like to main a RGR and Rogue for guild grouping as my mains is that okay?

A) We always encourage in our guild to play whatever class you feel the happiest with. If you want to play a Ranger and a Rogue, you have our blessing!

3) I love to 6 box but I love being in a real group more thus the mains above. Will my 6 box team be allowed in the guild so I can see guild chat when not grouping my main solo chars in guild?

A) We do allow boxes and do not discriminate how many boxes or alts a person has. One of our team mates is actually a networking consultant down in Australia and has several toons and boxes. We always encourage people to group with real people, but at times when obviously some people may be asleep - boxing of course would be necessary. We again also encourage people to play in a manner that makes them the happiest.

4) FV server itself.... I've heard horror stories about lack of players and cost to purchase anything .... Ease my doubts on this please.

A) I've been on Firiona Vie for 4 years and have not seen any real lack of players. In fact, the population on the server is very strong. Regarding platinum and the cost of items; the reason why the cost seems high is because platinum is VERY easy to make on FV - and I am not talking about the illegal black market of people selling platinum. Making platinum legitimately through the Bazaar is very simple if you know how to work the markets and sell various other in-game services such as power levels or mission task-adds for flagging.

"I have 6 all access accounts and all expansions but I've not played since 2005 ish so I'm rusty but I'm coming back to play EQ solely for a couple years until EQNEXT is released so I think I would be asset to any guild long term."

Welcome back to EverQuest! 8 years is a long time for anyone to be absent from the game, and you will see that many changes have occurred during that period of time. I myself am no stranger to a long hiatus. I left the game for real life obligations during Ruins of Kunark and came back during House of Thule in 2010. Relearning the game is part of the fun; the journey, and shouldn't be rushed. When you rush to the very top, you will eventually plateau and then have absolutely nothing to do to further yourself. My suggestion is enjoy the game, and enjoy the journey upward. If you are interested in teaming up with us, don't hesitate to contact any one of us. Even if its simply to answer questions you may have. We are always happy to help. In the meantime, safe hunting and safer travels!

- Agh
  16. Brackhir New Member

Greetings Knights, I started playing everquest when it first came out. After about 3 years of playing, I had to quit do to real life issues. I use to play a Ranger back then . I've tried playing WOW, and LOTR, but nothing compared to EQ. I really enjoy playing the game. I'm looking for a guild such as you described. . I'm new to raiding and would like to learn that aspect of the game. Also the AA system is new to me too, so I'm learning that system also. I'm not sure how often I can get on to play, but when I do, I like to group and help others out. I'm looking to play a ranger, since I'm familiar with this class. Would you have room in the Knights for a returning newbie to the game?
  17. Aghinem Augur

Hello Brackhir and welcome back to EQ. We certainly would be happy to have you with us and help you relearn the game. I've always encouraged people, especially those returning to go through Gloomingdeep to relearn the basics and simply enjoy the journey up. At your convenience, send me a private message with the toon you are going to play and I will instruct our team to keep an eye out for you. I look forward to introducing you to everyone. Until then, have a great day and safe travels to you.
  18. Brackhir New Member

I Sent you a tell last night but you were afk. I'll try again tonight. I was able to get my one account back with my ranger, that my buddy was playing for me. I was working on making a bard and wizzy, trying to get them some level. I got them to 20 last night. I'm not sure when I can get on tonight. I'll be at work. It's a good and bad, but I get to play at work :)
  19. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 02/17/15

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is ahonorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 45-60 players online daily, very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

• Most of Underfoot
    • Most of Rain of Fear
    • Most of The Darkened Sea
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Friday & Saturday evenings starting at 7PM CST. The events target primarily CToV and similar RoF content for farming, but do visit UF, HoT, and VoA from time to time. We also engage in higher content events in CoTF & TDS w/ our ally guild Fire and Fury on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday with the same start time. That is an opportunity to raid 5 DAYS A WEEK!!!

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!
  20. xior New Member

Hi. I have played off and on. don't have character on Fv but might make one. Any restrictions on race or class since this is a RP server?