Unwrap your mystery bonus item

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CaptAmazing, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Crystilla Augur

This is listed as a bonus; not a gift.

"Unwrap your mystery bonus" is the subject line.
    Inside it says "Station Cash mystery bonus".
    Then below that it says "Congratulations on receiving your mystery bonus code"
    Then below that it says "HURRY, today’s bonus amount is only valid for ____".
    Then below that it says "Your code is the key to BONUS Station Cash when you fill up your SC wallet TODAY."

Not once is the word gift used in it. So while we, as consumers some of us are calling this a gift by mistake, SoE was pretty clear it's a bonus.
    SaderakhBertox likes this.
  2. Iila Augur

I'm really enjoying my holiday bonus of getting spammed with 3 worthless emails everyday!
    Sheex and Lisandra like this.
  3. Hatsee Augur

I get all emails from them but that survey was sent addressed to an alt account I have never used and nothing for this latest one so who knows.
  4. Aanuvane Augur

Weird, the promo said you will receive a new code each day 12/19 - 12/21 - I did get them on 12/19 and 12/20, but I didn't get any codes on 12/21.
  5. segap Augur

Looks like I received my first ones yesterday morning. They say I'll receive them every day 12/19-12/21. Also, I didn't check my e-mail yesterday and the ones I did receive are now expired less than 24 hours after getting them. Great way to do a promotion!
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. CaptAmazing Augur

They would have gotten so many orders had they just did the triple cash for everyone and been done with it. All that happened was I waited to get a triple code and didn't, so I spent a grand total of NOTHNG.
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

But wait, there's more?!
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I told myself I'd go in on it if I at least got a Double Code and counted myself lucky if I got a Triple. I only got a 25%, 50%, and 25%. So, nothing spent. This means I can probably only afford one of the mounts going on sale instead of both, and using the monthly granted SC instead of actually buying any.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Bengalee New Member

I didn't check my code friday (only found out about the thing Saturday), and then got a Triple Code Saturday, and another Triple code Sunday. Nerf Paladins.
  10. Kiillz Augur

anyone flip you a bird today Ben? if not .I..
  11. guado Augur

Rumors of a real Tier 2, but ... who knows. :confused:
  12. Numiko Augur

was there supposed to be 3 emails or just two?
  13. Warbreaker New Member

Thanks Sony, I got my final email for the promotion, remember this ended on the 21st. Well I got the email at 8:14 am this morning.... Yes... Hours after the promotion expired!!! I swear that you all could mess up a wet dream...:-(
    Lisandra likes this.
  14. Hayzeus Augur

To be fair, it's not entirely their fault. It takes forever to route all their email through North Korea.
    Lisandra likes this.
  15. CaptAmazing Augur

That's just comical.
    Lisandra likes this.
  16. lolans Master

Better then me, I got emails the 19th, 20th, (25% and 50%) and nothing after that. I waited for the last code and hope for double or triple, sorry SOE , I really wanted to spend some $
    Lisandra likes this.
  17. Cloudia Augur

Yep, expecting that 3rd email to hit my inbox any day now.
    waiting patiently...
    waiting..
    OH! Shiney!
    Lisandra likes this.
  18. Nolrog Augur

"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes" and the EQ community complaining about everything.
  19. Aghinem Augur

Heh, I received no gifts or offers in the email or regular mail.
    Lisandra likes this.