Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Kucaniz Master

Dude, you aren't listening. They are giving nothing! There is not even an experience message! They were giving as much exp as regular mobs in the zone before!

And furthermore, even if they counted as quest mobs for exp, which they didn't before, they'd at least give a couple percentage points of an AA and 5x that would be between 10-20% of an AA. I am getting ZERO. Not even an experience gain message. That's what those logs were meant to ment to show-nothing. No message. No gain.
  2. segap Augur

You are aware that TDS quests/HAs give virtually no exp as a final reward, right? I redid this HA last night and the reward is still 1aa on completion. I got 7aa for the kills during the mission. My misfit group of dps challenged alts took over an hour to complete this HA (had to keep waiting on the 5 minute revive of dps mercs that kept suiciding) for a grand reward of 8aa. This same group takes 18 minutes to complete a gribble for twice the reward (even with all the changes) in less than 20% of the time investment.
  3. Ratbo Peep Augur

Be careful what you say there!
    At the rate things are going, they are more likely to further nerf Dead Hills HA's than to actually put any real EXP into the new TeDiouS HA's !! :(
    -R
  4. Brudal Augur

Do we need new recipes for this fix? Looking in game using a guild kiln, Raid Elder Chain seals other than chest still say RNG ROG SHM BST instead of BER. Chest seals look right but boots, gloves, helm, legs, sleeve, & wrist show I can't use them and have to make leather versions.