Update Bugs 12/11/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Brudal Augur

Code:
    [Thu Dec 11 18:04:39 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:05:09 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:05:22 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:05:34 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:05:47 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:05:58 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:06:11 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:06:36 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:06:48 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:07:00 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:07:13 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:14:24 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:14:37 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:15:25 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:15:45 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:15:58 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:16:11 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:16:23 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:16:52 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.
    [Thu Dec 11 18:17:08 2014] Your target avoided your Demolishing Axe Throw ability.

Avoided 22/24 attempts ... it is getting better.

Tried 1/2 with full gear and buffs, other half with no gear; thought it could be like the 10000% accuracy bug rangers were dealing with.

This testing cost me approximately 33 plat in reagents.
  2. Fenudir Augur

Just checked myself. Demolishing Axe Throw was avoided by a fright funnel in Katta 20/20 times. I tried it against Combat Dummy Jaka in the guild hall and landed 1 out of 20.
  3. Brudal Augur

4. turlo Journeyman

Ngreth, I am not sure where the problem is but what you are describing is not what I am experiencing in game. Is there possibly an overflow error with AAs or something? What exact mobs were you testing on?

When I conduct my tests, it is on mobs my level 96-100 abilities work almost 100% of the time on. When I use the 101-105 abilities, they are failing almost all the time. I am trying to figure out where the discrepancy is.
    drkknight69 likes this.
  5. drkknight69 Journeyman

i also just tried it in Katta on a darkmud slave and it resisted the Hack,jugular hack, ran straight through smokeshade as well...the 96-100 lvl abilities do seem to work well havent yet tried the 96-100lvl ones in higher zones that Katta as of yet though
  6. silku Augur

Seems illusions are doing something funky from time to time. My wife's wizard is in Arx Mentis right now. Her illusion says it has 5 seconds left on it. It keeps counting down, then refreshing. When I try to click it off it tells me I can't remove this. When I try to cast it again, it doesn't take hold.
  7. Malador New Member

Raided last night in both TDS and ROF zones and none of the Rogue abilities were fixed. Everything was avoided just like before the "Fix" on both trash and boss mobs. Please look into this further, kind of a bummer that we have to stick with old stuff still if we want anything to land and the developers cant seem to even see a problem going on.
  8. Maccuul Elder

Shaman aa Spirit of Urgency is still a giant Doug.
  9. Corlen-Xeg Elder

Rank 1 of Mammoths has the same stats as Rank 3. It ultimately doesn't matter.
  10. Settun New Member

Well Sony I have to say, this expansion has been fraught with bugs that have made it to Live servers,
    Last night my group and I encountered yet another bug that just shows how little prepared this expansion was for release.

On the Mission The Cost Of Balance, which requires some fighting in the Normal zone of Arx Mentis and the Instanced Arx Mentis zone, we got the generators handled in short order, Saying "Ready" to Firiona to zone into the instanced version placing the entire group OUTSIDE the playable area.

We did not have a porter in group, so we tried things like /Rewind - To no avail
    We then tried camping to see if the game would AUTO CORRECT our location - Nope game still places you OUTSIDE the play field.
    We then tried something even more drastic. Have a person in the task drop from task... Seems feasible that we should then end up BACK at Firiona Vie... Here's a real shocker - Not only did it FAIL to place us at Firiona Vie, it instead ZONED us to TEMPEST TEMPLE ??? WTF how did we go from Arx Mentis to Tempest Temple???

This is repeatable in that re-adding to the task, running back to Firiona Vie in Arx Mentis, and saying the all encompassing "Ready" again places the hapless adventurer outside of the play area. So while the Adventurer is "READY" the game certainly is not.

Pity this wasn't a situation whereby the game was awarding us 50 Glowing Essences or some similar benefit to the party such as say T1 Raid gear, or 50,000,000 Platinum per mob killed or some other thing that shouldn't be, at least then we could expect an immediate servers coming down for an emergency patch whereby it would be fixed.
  11. Dibab Augur

Along with the above mentioned bug for arx mentis the cost of balancs. When doing froglok silk cultural. August loremaster robes shows up 2 times in thr guktan sewing kit recipe search. Once for the robe and once for.arms. So the august loremast sleeves are labed as august loremaster robes
  12. Dibab Augur

It seems like a nigra mission that does not start inside an instance doesn't have a chest so we're caverns Yoostar outside the instance same with the cost of balance that seems to be the pattern although I couldn't tell you why
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are aware of this one and a hotfix is incoming soon.
  14. Prathun Developer

Looks like Spirit of Urgency is summoning an NPC with the old Puma model, which is not global. Thanks for letting us know.

Edit: This is fixed on Beta and will go out with the next update.
  15. Naugrin Augur

Can we get a dev to atleast acknowledge this?

Fixing it would be awesome as well.

Fixing Arcane Fusion and extra counters of Improved Twincast being eaten by new spells could be discussed too.
  16. Lighteningrod Augur

Chat channels are still messed up; joining in random order and outputting to the wrong chat windows.
  17. Naugrin Augur

Having the default channels butt in before my set channels drives me nuts lol.
  18. Crystilla Augur

Any other healers having issues targetting corpses to rez? /tar NAME doesn't work anymore for corpses, /tar NAME's corpse doesn't work.

Only thing that works is getting lucky to mouse target a corpse and then using the nearest corpse key.
  19. Naugrin Augur

I used the cycle through closest corpses....not being able to target by name stinks.
  20. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

[IMG]

So i completed the achieve but i cant buy the statue pls fix