Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Iila Augur

Arx5 has the same port script at the end, so the same thing can probably happen there.

That script makes every win feel like a fail & reset.
    Axxius likes this.
  2. Derd Augur

Looking at regal, which I "think" was the last cultural. The bp has no slot 15, so I guess what the real question is was slot 15 meant to be included in the newest incarnation of cultural? I actually thought, and believe me when I say I stay as far away from tradesiillyness as I can :) that when they phased the emblems out in raid gear that they phased it out of cultural also.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

EDIT: Corpse under the world, got it... so nevermind!
  4. Axxius Augur

Yeah. Still makes me jump almost every time: did we just let FV die at 0%? :eek:

In AM1 this script only fires on a failure. And why would it even need to happen on a win in AM2-5? Maybe it's another bug?
  5. Axxius Augur

And another AM3 chest on failure tonight, for MS again! This time in some other way, but with the same result.
    Insaneox can give you more detail.
  6. Saroc_Luclin Augur

I'm pretty sure this happened recently, but I'm not sure when. I'm also not sure what might be causing it since it doesn't happen all the time for me.

I'm now having trouble targeting PC corpses using /tar.

I first noticed it with my own corpse; I'd go to the corpse pile and /tar Saroc's and nothing would be targetted. If I /corpse to pull out of the pile I can yank my corpse out, but /tar never works.

I also experienced it with another player's corpse. The body would be right in front of me, they were either in hover mode or they were zoning, but regardless, I couldn't target them with /tar. (Neither with their partial name, nor full name, nor full name with 's ). Their corpse was right in front of me, with nothing in the way. And without moving at all, I could /tar a different PC corpse further away.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thank you for the extra information. I have forwarded this to the responsible party. It is very unlikely that there will be any update on this in the upcoming patch.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay, thank you for being clear. I can confirm that many of the Raid Elder X Seal of the Y have been fixed and should be updated to level 105 cap in the upcoming patch. Unfortunately I found some, such as the Raid Elder X Seal of the Master and Raid Elder X Seal of the Mariner, that have not been updated. It very unlikely that those will be fixed in the upcoming patch. (Replace X and Y with appropriate text)
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It does look like this has been fixed.

Have you confirmed that Beastlords actually get this? This may have been an aborted AA (it looks like an AA spell) One of the other issues with parsing the spells file. There are "dead" spells in there.
  10. Brudal Augur

This is the berserker hundred hands proc, but the spell parsers think it is a beastlord ability.

http://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=screaming axes

http://spells.eqresource.com/spells...=&level=1&range=greater&order=asc&source=live
  11. Crystilla Augur

To Brudal's comment - we are confirming this actually appears as a live AA for berserkers (and not beastlords).
  12. JChan Developer

The next time this happens please /bug it with the coordinates of the corpse and name of the corpse so we can get your location and zone.

Also can you target the corpse by clicking on it? We suspect this may be related to some old line of sight bugs (old bugs possibly new zones).
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Humm, I had this happen the other day as well. I don't have a /loc handy but it was in Tempest Temple up on the side of the undead ship. If I see it again I'll /bug it.
  14. Crystilla Augur

It happened to me this past week as well but I didn't think anything of it being an issue on a larger scale. Will tell my guildies to /bug it with the loc (and I will) if it happens again.
  15. Brudal Augur

16. Nalisa Lorekeeper

1) The beastlord focus of TDS gives higher stat bonuses than the shaman focus. This looks like a mistake, it's normally the other way around. Shamans are not pleased.
    Focus of Okasi
    Doomscale focusing

2) Beastlord Group Bestial Alignment. The illusion part can not be permanently added to Blocked list of spells. Many beastlords (and other players) do this to not have 5-6 really large tigers around the boss during a burn. Previously it was bugged in the manner that blocking the illusion buff would also cause the game to block the actual boost buff.
  17. Jondalar Augur

This gets me spamming general chat way more than I'd like. Why was this changed to be random join order? It doesn't happen every login.
  18. Saroc_Luclin Augur

I'll try to remember to do it next time I notice it happening. In one of the cases, it was in Breeding Grounds, in the Velishan instance just after a wipe reset. I can target the corpse by clicking (I think) and by using "Target Next Nearest Corpse" but /tar isn't working like it used to. I was practically standing on top of the corpse with no other game elements between me and it. (And able to /tar a corpse behind the one I couldn't hit).
  19. Pwnography Augur

This isn't a bug, but a simple request that should take little to no effort. Is there any possible way the appearance of the Geomantic Steelstone could be altered so it isn't completely identical to the Metal Orb? Having my two tank power sources appear identical leads to situations where I forget to unequip one post-raid and don't realize it, or think I have the Geomantic equipped when in actuality it is a metal. Its a small quality of life request that I feel would save a ton of heartache and confusion that periodically occurs. All of the other new power sources have a distinct look to differentiate - perhaps this could be the same way? I could care less what the graphic is, as long as it isn't identical to what we all use interchangibly.
    Elricvonclief and Brohg like this.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

I think it's a lag issue, whichever channels connect first - the automatic or your autojoin.
    You can work around it by turning off the autojoining of server channels in your options.
    Then just reset your autojoin or add remove entries to include the server channels you want.
    /autojoin general
    /autojoin add playerchannel
    /autojoin add playerchannel2