Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

Two issues I previously reported, but not resolved in today's live patch:

Paladin AA mount "Holy Warhorse" did not get the treatment needed to dump it into the mount keyring (it does not summon an item).

Paladin AA Yaulp reverted to an old state: it turns off when you sit, now (again).
  2. Crystilla Augur

I can confirm Clerics got 3 more ranks as well (we were at rank 27, now we have ranks 28-30 assigned to The Darkened Sea).
  3. Nenton Augur

Illa must have looked up Itkari's Swift Deconstruction which is on timer 6. Itkari's Swift Lifedraw was and still is on timer 12. It's still letting me cast those 3 swift DoTs in a row.
    Iila likes this.
  4. EQNeubie New Member

Combine Dredge quest, partisan 1 "A Fickle Wind Blows".

After hailing the quest NPC "a bridge miner", 2x "a bridge guard" spawn. I did not have much luck getting them solo, I faded and was eventually able to get one solo. Took him out, and well, the other one poofed. I went up to NPC again and he does nothing. After zoning, logging out, same results. 2 hours later, he pops 1 guard instead of 2. well, he got the better of me. I am now back to the part where hailing does nothing. I guess my next option is redoing the quest again or waiting a couple hrs. I heard some others say something was broke about pulling (harmony/fade) but dont have the details, was just wondering if its related (if even an issue).
  5. Nenton Augur

Also doesn't matter if the pet is full hps versus missing hps for Self-Sacrifice not working. Not sure what spell effect this is supposed to be using since nothing called Self-Sacrifice is in the spell database from what I can tell.
  6. Dibab Augur

a edit to my post. i guess i really dont know if this was intended, im assuming so, but Itkari's Swift Lifedraw Rk. II became Itkari's Swift deconstruction Rk. II thus creating my timer issues. going to assume this was intentional although not sure why
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Strike of Ire has been working like this for quite some time now. It might be a bug, but it isn't new. It seems the game is checking whether your weapon setup is valid for Strike of Ire to fire after the proc chance has been rolled successfully.

Phalanx of Fury is working for me, verified in all three Proficiency stances. I think maybe you aren't familiar with how the AA works. The aggro proc has no cast message, so if you were searching your logs for "You begin casting Phalanx of Fury," that will turn up nothing. There is a twincast message though, "You twincast Phalanx of Fury," so try searching for that instead. If you want to visually check for yourself that it is working, gather up a bunch of mobs and allow them to beat on your back (so your melee animations aren't interfering); you will perform casting animations with no spell text unless you get a twinproc.
  8. Apoc Augur

So will the Ethereal Fuse Fix be in the December update? Or will that one be piled under the many un-fixables like Arcane fusion etc
  9. Lons New Member

Koryu quote - "Phalanx of Fury is working for me, verified in all three Proficiency stances. I think maybe you aren't familiar with how the AA works. The aggro proc has no cast message, so if you were searching your logs for "You begin casting Phalanx of Fury," that will turn up nothing. There is a twincast message though, "You twincast Phalanx of Fury," so try searching for that instead. If you want to visually check for yourself that it is working, gather up a bunch of mobs and allow them to beat on your back (so your melee animations aren't interfering); you will perform casting animations with no spell text unless you get a twinproc."

Confirmed this as well. My logs do report twincast but will not report a single cast. Odd thing about that is it used to report both. Either way it appears to be working as intended. I do appreciate having this Phalanx issue resolved. Much better being a completely separate, stacking, passive aggro proc.

Thanks for that.

On the flip side... Combine Dredge aggro radius is a little ridiculous. I understand this is a higher tier zone, and I appreciate a good challenge. I like that you wanna add some aggro radius. Maybe the zone was a bit to easy to travel through for it's tier, I won't argue that at all. But now it is just hell to pull efficiently. I've been to all the higher tier zones in the last few xpacs. Nothing else resembles such high aggro radius with so many tight groupings of social mobs with so little open areas. At least not that I recall. Unless that's what you're going for. If that's the case, well...challenge accepted. Either way, I know your gonna sit on it. Just adding my 2cp to the topic. I agree with the previous statement on the topic. This is a great look'n zone, I was excited to get to it, and I'm still excited to play in it.
  10. The real Sandaormo Augur

I see you messed with the agro ranges in Combine dredge, missed that in the patch notes.
  11. Axxius Augur

ENC AA Stasis is 36 minute reuse as of this patch!
    ENC AA Mental Contortion is 45 min reuse as of this patch!
    :eek:

This cannot be right. Bad data went live with the patch or the hotfix?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Code:
    [Thu Nov 20 00:55:33 2014] You can use the ability Stasis again in 27 minute(s) 41 seconds.
    All ranks of Hastened Mental Contortion are bought and active. It all worked fine just last night.

I zoned the enchanter to lobby, relogged, went back to TDS zones - same result.

Another hotfix incoming?
  12. Cerris Augur

Emblems in the type 15 aug slot on August tradeskilled chestpieces still do not appear to be adding stats.
  13. EqEqEq Elder

What's the min lvl for TDS HAs? EQResource has Storm of Sorts as lvl 85, but I can't get an 85 in.
  14. maverick Elder

The /tell is not working. We are having to use [tell. I don't know if this is attached to anything deeper, but there it is.
  15. Zentara Augur

/tell works fine.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What do you mean? What specific steps are you taking?
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I will continue to gather feedback on this. I do see that it is currently rather highly challenging. I will gauge feedback to see if it is where it should be. This is one thing I am not going to change immediately on initial feedback. It needs some tome to set in, and for players to work with it to really see the effect.
    I felt it was better to possibly got too far and have to scale back than to not go far enough and have to scale up again.
    Also, if possible, please make feedback about inside vs outside as well. There are not as many tight groupings outside, There are some, but not as many as inside.
    Lons likes this.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That particular one is currently set at 95. I will ask the designer of it if that is intended. I believe that it is not intended, but it is not my call on that so I can;t give a final answer at this point.
  19. guado Augur

My main issue is the aggro range on Named/Rare NPCs *outside*

Was simply scouting around with track, and specifically, the aggro range of Necromaticus Abominatio made it extremely difficult to navigate and pull around the quarry.

It's definitely appreciated that you're collecting feedback and willing to make changes after a readjustment period. Thank you for that. :)
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I was poking around yesterday (looking at another bug (that was not a bug)) and poked around at the agro radius while there. The nature of the quarry may be such that I should treat it as "inside" even though it is technically outside. Things like that will also go in my consideration.
    Uxtalzon and Lons like this.