Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. CoN Recruiter New Member

Logged on went to check out how much the new necro AA was going to cost and saw the following.

Destructive Fury 27/30 I know for a fact I maxed this AA previous to the patch so 1 of 2 things happened either Destructive Fury was increased more or the AA was rolled back and the AA was not refunded I had previously spent on it.
  3. guado Augur

Raid Elder Leather Chest Seal of the Oracle

Oracle's Reash: Spell effect: Increases the range of spells by 29%. This bonus will decay on spells over level 100.

Not pleased. Had to wait several weeks for the raid water, and now the only focus I need won't be fixed until next month? Unacceptable, please hotfix.

Bug reported also.

After further testing, I am unsure if this is an item desciption error, or if the focus is actually working for level 105. Since there is no good distance marker in-game, I am unable to accurately test. Does the focus glow while casting a level 105 spell? Yes.
  4. Axxius Augur

Yes, it is accurate. Oracle's Reach decays over lv 100, not 105.

http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=142561

Focus effects on some other Raid Elder cultural stuff are lv 100 as well:
    http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=142554
    http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=142533
    probably more.

Bad, bad, bad.
  5. Mezinem New Member

Enchanter AA - Chromatic Haze:
    - Slot 4 changed from " to 'Limit Min Mana Cost: 10' needs to become: Mana Cost: 100

This will prevent Chromatic Haze from firing on Wizard AA nukes (which have a mana cost of 50).

Posted on behalf of Dandin after chatting with him about the problem.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Wizard AA nukes don't have a mana cost.
    Axxius likes this.
  7. Aelen Augur

Magicians share the same Destructive Fury AA ID with Necromancers, Enchanters, Druids, Shaman and Clerics. So the additional 3 ranks for the Magician's Archetype AA, Destructive Fury, should be showing up on all of those classes as well.

Dunno if they intended it, or if there was just miscommunication for the patch notes.
  8. Makavien Augur

Warriors are now getting an interrupt message when in

dual wield prof.
    36 casts and 15 interrupts in that one with no strike of ire cast

Defensive prof
    21 casts with 0 interrupts in defensive prof with 8 strike of ire casts

2 - hand prof
    27 casts and 11 interrupts in 2 hand prof with no strike of ire casts
  9. Belkar_OotS Augur

The Cost of Balance group task in Arx Menis is bugged.

With the Generator parts of the task, I am unable to cast any spells or damage it in any way.... seems like a bug.
  10. Kanayo New Member

The generators in The Cost of Balance no longer take damage or spells.
  11. Mezinem New Member

Ignore my previous post (I might be blind but I see no way to edit my post) - source data from Wizard was incorrect. Current version should fix the issue that was being experienced with Chromatic Haze as is.
  12. Versifier Elder

Level 75s can now do Heroic Adventures and Guard Hamam offers Daily Heoric Adventure tasks. Unfortunately at level 75 attempting to request the daily tasks from Guard Hamam results in a "You are not high enough level for this task".
  13. Calatank New Member

Warrior Phalanx of Fury doesn't appear to be working.

I have Phalanx of Fury 3/3.

I've been hit 3224 times and have 0 procs.
  14. Esero Elder

Not seeing any improvement in terms of physical resists (thus far on things in Thuliasaur)

162 instances of random zone mobs 'avoiding' my Jugular Hack/Hack/Wide Eyed Mark/Surprise Attack (stuns/dots)

0 Instances of them actually landing aside from Audacious Escape (mez portion) but mobs resist the blur part of it.
  15. Axxius Augur

Is it still possible to pick and /open them with the AAAA? If so then it's a confirmation that they are intended to be picked/opened rather than destroyed while dealing with all the adds.
  16. guado Augur

Druid max nuke amount went down. But we also got 3 more ranks of destructive fury.

Interesting ..... move .................
  17. guado Augur

It looks like the aggro range in combine dredge needs to be reevaluated. The arbitrary "we've quadrupled aggro range outside and doubled aggro range inside" is making Combine Dredge one of those zones that you'd rather not go to. Which is a shame, seeing how it is one of the more visually appealing zones.
    Ashran, Sirene_Fippy and Kezik like this.
  18. Kanayo New Member

Bard lock-picking doesn't appear to be working and we don't have an AAAA to try.
  19. Versifier Elder

Rogue level 105 Trap Smokeshade (44185) is still not working properly.
    Tested in the Bixie Warfront Working Overtime Heroic Adventure. Step "Rescue Slightly Chewed Bixies"
    Drop level 105 Smokeshade (44185) trap near 4 Blue con mobs, all 4 aggro, none of the 4 mobs mez. 100% reproducible.
    Drop level 100 Smokecloud (35312) trap near the same 4 Blue con mobs, all 4 aggro, 3 of the 4 mobs mez. 100% reproducible.
    This happens every time without fail, something is not right with the spell data for the level 105 Smokeshade trap, most likely its the triggered Smokeshade Effect (44188).
    Using raw spell data from eqresource and comparing the last 2 versions of this ability I see the following lines have different data which is possibly causing the issue? (I mentioned this issue in the previous bug thread...)
    Level 100 Smokecloud (35312)
    - Slot 1: Aura Effect: Smokecloud Effect (IORogTrapSmoke100Rk1) - 35315: http://spells.eqresource.com/rawspells.php?id=35315
    Out of Combat: 0
    In Combat: 1
    Spell Range: 0
    Level 105 Smokeshade (44185)
    - Slot 1: Aura Effect: Smokeshade Effect (IORogTrapSmoke105Rk1) - 44188: http://spells.eqresource.com/rawspells.php?id=44188)
    Out of Combat: 1 - any value other than 0 and the spell cannot be cast out of combat (can a trigger from a trap ever be in or out of combat?)
    In Combat: 1
    Spell Range: 300 - no reason for this the trigger is a pbae there is no range for it to be cast to....

This problem will also occur with the two higher ranks of the Smokeshade ability. spells 44189 and 44190.
    turlo likes this.
  20. Renon New Member

Any Combine Dredge Mercenary tasks that required a final hail/turn-in for full completion (specifically "Doomscale Captives," "The Pirate and the Pea," and "Undermining the Mining") are unable to be completed. However, any Mercenary tasks that consist of killing 'x' amount of 'y' top of mob will leave your quest window and complete. This happened with everyone in my group, and I also attempted re-logging and re-hailing/turning in. I've already petitioned.