Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Saeadyan Elder

Awesome!! Thanks for the info. :)
  2. Aanuvane Augur

I just noticed that the completed items you can see in the kiln for Raid Elder _____ ______ Seal of the ______ appear to have fewer HPs/Mana/End than Elder Source of Creation. Intentional?
  3. Brudal Augur

Did the same with fearlinked and veiled; helm, boot, glove and wrist had same or less h/m/e/ac than the base where chest, legs, arms had more which was offset by the base aug adding no purity.
  4. Maedhros High King

Have been keeping an eye on the paladin spell Force of Ardency. The reflect heal at rank 1 hits for 5991 per tick. I have purchased the Salus Faycite Shard - Ardent Healing which claims to boost the healing by 1887. I have never seen my Ardent healing hit me for 7878 - it is always 5991 unless on the very rare occasion that it criticals. Additionally the critical rate seems unusually low compared to other heal over time spells I can cast.
  5. JChan Developer

Thanks for poking this and laying out the detailed cases!

We've reviewed the scaling algorithm and discovered that in some cases the scalar was being improperly applied to some members of the group when grouped with 101+ level players. This should be fixed in the next update.
    Lisandra, Versifier and Crystilla like this.
  6. Silv Augur

Next update as in the patch to test tomorrow or the next-next update?
  7. JChan Developer

This fix is in the test update tomorrow.
    Lisandra and Silv like this.
  8. Cerris Augur

Tradeskilled August chest items have a type 15 slot for an emblem. However, when I put an emblem into the chest item, it doesn't seem to actually add any stats. Tested with the Emblem of Rallying Dreams, both with BP only and with as many as three August items worn.
  9. Versifier Elder

Awesome! Thanks!!
  10. MiataDriver Augur

Mission "Burden of the Past" in Dregmar appears to get bugged at times. I got to the final kill step, killed the Captain and all but 1 of the guards. Last guard is nowhere to be found. I don't have a tracker in the mission, so I can't check if he is up now that xtarget has been nerfed. Guess I get to restart the mission and hope that maybe this time it will work.
  11. guado Augur

OBJECTS in TDS, Coral in Tempest Temple, Boxes in Caverns of Endless Song, all get PUNTED and ROOTED by Paralytic Spray and Paralytic Spores. Very annoying to try to clear mobs out of the way to have a single coral plant, only to have the coral be punted WITH the mobs. Please fix this and make objects immune to run speed changes / punts, etc. Come on guys.
  12. Valikk New Member

As mentioned above, the collection set Our Fading History (Thuliasaur Island) seems to be outright missing. The grapevine says these collectibles were indeed found on launch day; perhaps they simply are not respawning or are presently spawning underworld.

Also, the rare monster High Guard Vnayyanye, who should be spawning within the heroic adventure Combine Dredge: Kedge Counterblow, appears to be non-existent. Having done this HA several times, I can confirm this one doesn't even have a placeholder spawning at all, much less the namer.
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Naugrin Augur

Are there any developers atleast aware of this? I didn't see a fix listed in the test patch so was concerned.
  14. Maedhros High King

I have completed "our Fading History" and there are tons of those items for sale in the bazaar on Cazic. I have killed High Guard Vn a few times, the most recently was about a week ago now though.

Perhaps these problems only exist on your server.
  15. Uxtalzon Augur

Really sucks, was in Arx Mentis HA and was just a few kills from completing it. Origined to help a cute guide kitty and returned only to see the instance was now closed and I can't enter, meaning I have to drop it.

On that note, not completing any HA results in zero currency. What kind of crap is that?
  16. Valikk New Member

I figured out why this one is wonky. The namer/ph is not triggered via completion of some step in the quest window. Instead, this namer/ph exists as zone base pop. Request the HA, zone in and you will find either Vnayyanye or her PH spawned when the zone was initially populated. I never saw any new mob appearing on track when the "four points of light catch your eye" message splashed across the screen, so I assumed the spawn was missing. No, its not missing, but it is borked. Can kill this namer without doing any part of the HA whatsoever aside from merely zoning in.
  17. Lani New Member

Is it intended that exquisite/tantalum tier cultural drops (80-84) are still dropping in RoF and TDS and Befouled/Scorched tier cultural drops are not?
    Thanks
  18. Drewie Augur

In Tempest Temple, the anti-summoned druid line of spells works on "a storm dervish" but not on "a tempest dervish".
  19. Angahran Augur

Mounts tab seems a little 'buggy'.
    1) Steed of War Saddle is casting Mount Blessing Azia instead of Beza.
    (Edit: Wicked Steed only has Azia, not Beza - any chance of getting Beza ?)
    2) SK AA Unholy Warhorse is not giving the item for the Mount's tab.
    3) With SK AA mount Wicked Steed in the 'Stat Mount' box, there is no levitate effect.
    4) SK AA Steed of Souls, item is showing 'Spell Effect: Unknown DB String 21803-6'.
  20. Makavien Augur

chalandria's fang is still summoning chalandria's bite poison for level 100 when you are level 105