Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Uxtalzon Augur

One of the quest items (likely one of the three tasks from Captain Mewes) in Combine Dredge has the same lore ID as mod rods. I wasn't up to deleting the items and ruining potential hours working on those tasks to find out which one it was specifically.
  2. guado Augur

Please consider increasing the spawn rate or number of "shissar necromancers"

I have finished everything in tier 3 TDS. Still looking for necromancers in Katta B. Just an opinion, but it is backwards that the higher tiers of progression are easier to breeze through. I'm only talking about availability of specific enemies.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unfortunately, I will need details. I checked the details for all of the dredge quest items, and none of them had an invalid lore #, all were either 0 (not lore) or -1 (self only lore) none had a positive number (lore group).
    Upon further research, all of the mod rods use a the self only lore (-1), but a shared recast timer. The only NON mod rod on that recast timer is the Gnomish Escape Rocket. Did you perhaps use that rocket?
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are actually increasing the number of shissar necromancers in the zone. Note, they will not all be out in the open... being casters... they like books... This will come in the next patch.
    Lisandra, Yinla, Shang and 2 others like this.
  5. Barge New Member

The 2 items Manashot Crossbow and Saltwater Cannon have no required or recommended levels.

The cannon is AC 50 and 2250 HPs/mana/end and isn't lore and placable in the Range, Primary and Secondary slots.

The crossbow is AC 100 and 2300 HP/Mana/End and isn't lore and is placable in the Range and ammo slot.

They are both usable at level 1, giving a maximum of 300 AC and 9100 HP/Mana/End to a level 1 character.
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  6. Drewie Augur

At level 105, when clicking "Convert to Vestments of the Forsaken" on the level 100 version of the mercenary chest, it downgrades to the level 20 version instead of upgrading to an expected level 105 version.
  7. Mugsie Elder

Its been doing this a while, you may have blocked the old version.

The warrior temp boost is actually fairly good mana if you don't mind recasting your mask, but most druids do block it.

Mugs
  8. Versifier Elder

Hopefully I got the Item IDs correct...
    The following Piercing only Augmentations are all missing Backstab Damage.
    139745 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Below
    139781 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Compassion
    139790 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Decay
    139757 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Devotion
    139796 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Growth
    139763 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Hate
    139742 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Infestation
    139769 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Integrity
    139793 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Judgement
    139784 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Malignancy
    139775 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Stillness
    139766 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Storms
    139751 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Terror
    139754 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Thaumaturgy
    139787 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of Wildfire
    139799 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Brood
    139772 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Depths
    139748 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Farceur
    139760 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Fire Lord
    139739 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Skeptic
    139778 - Boundless Penetrating Symbol of the Warmonger

August Brambleborn Armor is missing Beastlord as a usable class. Items affected:
    142032 - August Brambleborn Armband
    141944 - August Brambleborn Boots
    141856 - August Brambleborn Cuirass
    142076 - August Brambleborn Gloves
    141900 - August Brambleborn Greaves
    142120 - August Brambleborn Helm
    141988 - August Brambleborn Sleeves
  9. JChan Developer

Ok. Player pets will now also use the same range requirements as players have.
    Lisandra, Mugsie and Azzurri like this.
  10. Versifier Elder

Combat ability resist rates. Possible spell data issue or overly high physical resists on mobs?
    I'm often the puller for my group. Doing so involves me using my Smokeshade/Smokecloud trap combat abilities. Unfortunately as of this expansion and level 105 the new version no longer works properly.
    Previous effectiveness was near 100% on all mezzable mobs. As of now effectiveness is around 0%. Mobs simply run through the trap as if it does not exist, additionally the trap seems to aggro extra mobs from farther away than normal making for even more of a disaster. Looking at spell data for the last few variations of the ability shows the following discrepancies, perhaps this is the cause?

Smokeshade (44185) - 105 Rogue
    Triggers: Smokeshade Effect (44188) Out of Combat: 0 | In Combat: 1 | Spell Range: 300
    Smokecloud(35312) - 100 Rogue
    Triggers; Smokecloud Effect (35315) Out of Combat: 1 | In Combat: 1 | Spell Range: 0
    Smokeblind(29261) - 95 Rogue
    Triggers: Smokeblind Effect (29264) Out of Combat: 1 | In Combat: 1 | Spell Range: 0

Could it just be overly high physical resists on newer mobs? I seem to recall the last level increase expansion had this issue...

Additionally the Audacious Escape (44181) combat ability is being resisted at an alarming rate it appears the resist modifier(-30 Poison?) on it has not been changed since the lines inception many years ago, the only other changes I see in spell data are: pvpresistbase -700(0 previously) | pvpresistcalc 123 (118 previously)| pvpresistcap -900 (0 previously)and those really shouldn't change anything vs NPCs.
    Thanks for your time.
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Can't reproduce it, so false alarm I guess. Couldn't receive a mod rod (lore item message) but there was none in inventory or potion belt to use. It was either because I (and a few others) crashed upon zoning a few times last night, or some quest items from Combine Dredge. But, logged in my mage today and re-cluttered my inventory with the same quest items and still managed to get one. It must have been on cursor and just didn't show its icon that whole time. rofl
  12. Prathun Developer

Changed the following spells names that were missing the period after Rk to indicate that it is an abbreviation:

SPELLINDEXSPELLNAME
    22653 Arcane Distillect Rk. II
    22654 Arcane Distillect Rk. III
    19900 Healing Counterbias Rk. II
    19901 Healing Counterbias Rk. III
    14735 Hungry Flames Rk. II
    13524 Hungry Flames Rk. II
    13525 Hungry Flames Rk. II
    13526 Hungry Flames Rk. II
    14736 Hungry Flames Rk. III
    13528 Hungry Flames Rk. III
    13529 Hungry Flames Rk. III
    13527 Hungry Flames Rk. III
    26253 Mending Counterbias Rk. II
    26254 Mending Counterbias Rk. III
    18802 Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    18806 Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    18807 Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    18803 Ravenous Flames Rk. III
    18808 Ravenous Flames Rk. III
    18809 Ravenous Flames Rk. III

Changed the following item names as well:

ITEM_NUMBERNAMELORE_DESCRIPTION
    115736 Spell: Hungry Flames Rk. III Spell: Hungry Flames Rk. III
    115735 Spell: Hungry Flames Rk. II Spell: Hungry Flames Rk. II
    118552 Spell: Ravenous Flames Rk. II Spell: Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    118553 Spell: Ravenous Flames Rk. III Spell: Ravenous Flames Rk. III
    118556 N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. II N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    118557 N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. II N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. II
    118558 N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. III N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. III
    118559 N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. III N/A Ravenous Flames Rk. III
    119650 Spell: Healing Counterbias Rk. II Healing Counterbias Rk. II
    119651 Spell: Healing Counterbias Rk. III Healing Counterbias Rk. III
    125942 Spell: Mending Counterbias Rk. II Spell: Mending Counterbias Rk. II
    125943 Spell: Mending Counterbias Rk. III Spell: Mending Counterbias Rk. III
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Prathun Developer

Physical resist rates were too high on TDS NPCs and have been reduced. Thanks for your report. :)
  14. Versifier Elder

Great!! thanks! Does the reduction also apply to the level 101+ Call of the Forsaken Heroic Adventures? I was experiencing the same issue with the NPCs in these tasks as well.
    SaderakhBertox likes this.
  15. Clarisa Augur

Irae Faycite Shard: Vigorous Strike can't be used by anyone (Class: None)

It should be usable by Clerics for our Vow of Vigor and Vow of Virulence spells.
  16. smash Augur

Would say no, as text directly say TDS npc!
  17. Versifier Elder

Yes! I didn't want to assume they had fixed them as well. That's why I mentioned it directly!
  18. Saeadyan Elder

So what are the weapons called? I tried boundless but got nothing but symbols
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

formatting is difficult to read, but here is the text: (a ` is a linefeed)

AUGUST WEAPON SMITHING``This cultural series uses `new innovative techniques `to deliver superior weapon `crafting.``Unlike armor, these `techniques incorporate a `variety of cultural styles `and aren't as restrictive.``OVERVIEW`All recipes require the `following items:``Tool: Smithy Hammer`Main: August Ore`Processing: August Coal`Special: Every recipe `requires a unique `ingredient.```FUSION`To infuse a weapon, add `some Relic Fragments.``Uninfused weapons do not `use these fragments.```````<The following pages `include detailed sketches `and process in making `weapons. You should be able`to copy them down.>

AUGUST WEAPON TAILORING``This cultural series uses `new innovative techniques `to deliver superior weapon `crafting.``Unlike armor, these `techniques incorporate a `variety of cultural styles `and aren't as restrictive.``OVERVIEW`All recipes require the `following items:``Tool: Simple Sewing Needle`Main: August Animal Pelt`Processing: August Filament`Special: Every recipe `requires a unique `ingredient.```FUSION`To infuse a weapon, add `some Relic Fragments.``Uninfused weapons do not `use these fragments.```````<The following pages `include detailed sketches `and process in making `weapons. You should be able`to copy them down.>
  20. Maeryn Augur

Axxius likes this.