Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. guado Augur

Good idea, but myself and a group mate tried several times to zone back in. Even tried camping out and in, dropping the new group mates from the task, no luck. It was more towards the end of the task.
  2. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

The way is blocked. Perhaps if you had a reason to ...blah, blah, blah.

This has happened multiple times when our group had to leave the instance of an Heroic Adventure, leaving no actual players in the instanced zone for 15 minutes. Upon returning to the task giver and stating ready, they respond affirmatively with the intent to port, but the red text shows up indicating that "You Shall Not Pass!"

It reacts like an instanced zone time out. (Guild Lobby that's inactive for 15 minutes purges itself)

In both cases I had hours left to complete the mission, however I'm also pretty sure that in both instances I had passed the lockout point as well.
  3. Sancus Augur

Think this has always been the case. Probably a sever load thing (or maybe a bug).
  4. Harris Augur

I would assume you clicked the default UI button, it will not load UI's in game after that is clicked for some reason. you may want to check that.
  5. Kucaniz Master

There doesn't appear to be any raid or solo elder water for sale to use in making the new cultural armor.

Also, my Tirun Pet Illusion has shrunk to less then half the size it was before patch, please fix!

On a related note to the above, is the new anklyosaur pet illusion supposed to be so tiny? It's barely the size of a wizard's familiar. I get you don't want it to be nearly as big as a standard mob (as fun as that would be) but, seems like it should at least be the size of my spirit wolf.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  6. Harris Augur

I just put a Mount in a hot button, Hotkeys 4 number 12 button on Page 10 if that matters, tried in lots of spots and got same thing. Problem is all the hot buttons for number 12 turn to what I assume is BDT_Blue, just like the background of the place I put my mount. it shouldn't change the rest of the same number buttons. It is just annoying to look at it on other pages and really messes up my concentration to play. please fix this.
    This is on default and custom UI's.
    I just now saw it does go back to reg button color if pass a blank button, I have 1 blank button on that hotkeys but I am not going to go all the way to that one every time I want to switch it back. just to go to my mount one again and then have to scroll thru the pages one way to get it to reg again.
  7. TillasX New Member

Digging Their Graves halloween task for The Hunt for Tattooed Flesh: Characters above lvl 100 can't dig up graves in Field of Scale, but the task NPC still tells you to go there. You have to de-level to 100 to successfully complete the task.
  8. Randragon Augur

9. Randragon Augur

Ring of Revenge, any chance to get that Focus Effect to 103rd or 105th level like the other chase items?
  10. Randragon Augur

Rangers Cloudfont 101st lvl spell and the 96th lvl Cloudburst rk3 are the same cost and heal amounts but costs more to cast. Intended or needs to be adjusted across the board?
    Greymantle likes this.
  11. Ratbo Peep Augur

1. Group Guardian of the Forest: Effect now turns the whole group into wolves. That's fine - it's fixed!
    However it's not showing up in the Merc buff window to block it.
    2. Experience: For completing the 1st partisan task in new zone in abysmal <1% - that cannot be what was intended to make "the new expansion more rewarding".
    3. Rangers: Harmonious arrow. Getting the next rank of AA (allowing it to work on 101-105 level mobs) only can be purchased at level 105. I'm presuming it's an oversight? What's the purpose tp making our "pull spell" only work after the expansion is finished? :)
    -Rat
  12. Koneko Augur

yes
  13. JChan Developer

Do you have a screen shot of this? We've been trying to reproduce this and can't seem to get it to happen internally.
  14. JChan Developer

We're looking this now it's related to a fix we put in to address a case where some items would inadvertently get deleted.
  15. Brudal Augur

In the combine step during Crying for the dead:
    Create announcements. Combine the full inkwell, sticky mud, and quill in the scroll 0/1 (Degmar, the Lost Castle)
    please enable the combine to update the step in all zones or provide a update check on clicking the created announcement.
  16. Prathun Developer

There was a level 100 limit on the script that determined which rock piles you could dig up, as well some of Edmund Strangeways's dialogues. This is now fixed, but since the Nights of the Dead events run until 11/05, it's likely this fix won't be seen until next year.
  17. Drewie Augur

In the book "Enchanting Beverages", the recipe for Pure Mana Alcohol lists Bottle twice.
  18. Harris Augur

19. Axxius Augur

It's one of the nerfs that went live without any mention in the patch notes (together with the RoF xp reduction).

This is the missing part (from Beta):
    I guess it was a fix for some exploit.
  20. Prathun Developer

That does sound like a bug. Elegist has made changes to bullet-proof this step and many others to prevent triggered things like spawns from occurring multiple times. Thanks for letting us know.