Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Cerris Augur

Tier CoTF 2 group masks and cloaks still have level 100 focuses.
  3. Shortmid New Member

Since the last patch, you can no longer use CTRL - Rightclick to combine the inventories of bags. If you try putting the contents of the bag on your cursor, it doesn't combine stacks and will not put a partial amount into the other bag. It only adds things to the second bag in there is room for everything in the first bag.
    Behee likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Guise of the Ancient Gods (Illusion: Ancient God) now shrinks caster to 50% of size (between gnome and half elf). Would like a return to regular sizing.
  5. Uxtalzon Augur

Caster mercs still not able to Burn trash mobs with too many hitpoints is an ongoing annoyance.

Neriak guards in each of the three zones have become insanely wealthy. Most of them are now merchants selling Nobles.
    Axxius and Lisandra like this.
  6. Croak Augur

7. Drewie Augur

The level 100 TP spells to Tempest Temple are under Transport > Alaris, I thought they would be under Transport > Odus just like the Buried Sea TP spells.
    Naugrin, Axxius, guado and 1 other person like this.
  8. CHLuke New Member

Any chance, this can be done for the "quantity" selection for the "Bazaar Vendor" window (the trader window). Currently you can only go up 1,000,000 as the highest amount.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Zentara Augur

Just saw a level 100 zerker log in to PoK and get the "Juggernaut's Specialized Proficiency, Level 105" achievement.

I guess it's not technically a bug since the max Frenzy for level 105 is the same as 100, but was still funny.
  10. Koneko Augur

I no longer have any shared bank slots on my character
  11. Hludwolf Developer

Are you shrouded?
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Task: The Pellarus Saturn

Task says to collect four elemental rogue cores, but I already had them prior to getting the task. I handed them to her anyway (says to deliver) and got that update, but now I still need to run around and loot four more cores to update the previous step.
    Greymantle likes this.
  13. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

I was under the impression that AA Auto Grant did not assign tradeskill mastery points. Upon login today, all masteries were maxed automatically.
  14. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

15. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Gunthak Drogmor's have been Doug'd!
    Axxius and Obiziana like this.
  16. Kekenewah Journeyman

I tried to use the guild hall transporter to get to the new expansion and it does not transport me saying I don't own the expansion. Did you change to policy on Test that allowed access to all expansions even if you don't own them yet? I am a gold player and own all but latest expansion.
  17. Harris Augur

The command /assist on to Toggle auto attack and assist does not seem to be working at all. I am not the only one asked that this is affected by.
    I do however get the text saying... Auto attack on assist is now *ON*
  18. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Regarding the new mount key ring and progression servers...

You need to own TDS in order to be able to use the mount key ring, but on progression servers where this expansion is still unlocked none "owns" it. This mean that knight classes are forced to either waste their ammo slot or a main inventory slot to summon their mounts (since no "click from bags" is available yet there either), whereas before the patch we could just insta-summon them due to them being linked to AAs and not to an item.

Any chance we can either get access to the mount keyring before the expansion unlocks in who knows how many years (a single keyring slot should work for that purpose even), or just allow us to summon our mount as usual?

I assume this was just an oversight, and that this is indeed an unintended bug, instead of a "new feature"...
  19. turlo Journeyman

Well, general on my server going ballistic over this one. The mercs are severely nerfed at level 101+. For example, my healer merc at level 100 is AC 5925. At level 101, my merc AC dropped to 3835. You would expect an increase of maybe, 100 or so, not a decrease of over 2000.
  20. Ancientvine New Member

I can confirm this...L100 T5J merc tank was about 7k AC, L101 is now 4k AC.