Dive into The Darkened Sea with these Bonus Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Mario 64, how I miss you :)
    Lisandra and Sostenes like this.
  2. Sostenes Augur

Yeah, if possible, they'd only work if placed on the walls of your house or at a guild hall wall, cant be used while in a players inventory. Because that would be equivalent to having wizard/druid capabilities.

Sostenes
  3. Sostenes Augur

Exactly! :)
  4. Lisandra Augur

They already have the code in the game for this & it would make the paintings actually serve a purpose. The Luclin Goddess painting from RAF 2013/2014 recruiter rewards ports you to Plane Of Shadows as long as it's placed on a wall in a GH or house.
  5. Elvin New Member

Thanks Sojero!
  6. Stumphobbler Elder

I thought about the pros and cons with this new expac, but then I am going to pass until I see in a $5 bin somewhere
    Nymster and Ruinedmyownlands like this.
  7. Lisandra Augur

They don't sell it in stores anymore Stump. Just Steam & The SOE store.
  8. Geroblue Augur

I would settle for the paintings, not with a teleport part added, be placable in the regular guild halls. Along with the lamp post sitting idly in my claim window.
  9. Brohg Augur

You can get a clone of the regular guild hall to decorate yourself, from the neighborhood vendors for plat, in which you're welcome to place all the paintings and 999 Lamp Posts
  10. Stumphobbler Elder

"They don't sell it in stores anymore Stump. Just Steam & The SOE store."

Yeah, I know ;)

and whatever happened to the "quote" button ?
  11. Cazmac Augur

Doesn't it work out cheaper to get the Standard Edition and buy a Heroic Character?
  12. Cazmac Augur

I must confess that this is the first ever expansion that I am dubious about buying. It is very poor value indeed. Nearly ninety Dollars for the Collector's Edition is far too much. Last time, I bought one Standard and one Collector's but this time even the Standard is not at all tempting. I do not want pictures. Both versions should include a Heroic slot per account; not everyone is level 100 and I would like to boost a lower alt or indeed create an entirely new one. Bags were mentioned and I would back that idea too. Please rethink this offering before you lose more customers.
  13. Cazmac Augur

The Collector's Edition has two 24-slot bags but what about the Standard? Paintings galore :(
  14. Stumphobbler Elder

Cazmac

"Doesn't it work out cheaper to get the Standard Edition and buy a Heroic Character? "
    You bet it does! The standard edition is $40 and the heroic character is $35 that's only $75!
    With the $15 you save you could convert it to 1500 SC and buy your self some xp pots or a bag or two if they are on sale.
    MUCH better value for your $90.
    However, you don't get the new merc skin and a pile of crap you will never /claim.
    Although to be fair, I'm not saying the Collectors edition isn't worth it, I'm just saying there is better value for your dollar elsewhere.