Has Anybody Here Seen The Shadiest Swashbuckler?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Sownow New Member

Honestly there are only 2 items that I am interested in and neither will ever be available from this NPC.

1) Breezeboot's Frigid Gnasher. The quest for this one was removed before I could do the turn in for the item.

2) Long sword of ethereal energy. I want to rebuild my bard as it was during luclin and cannot find one of these anywhere because the tribute was to good on it.
  2. Vinney Augur

On Zek we have had the same item for 3 days straight "Staff of the Morning Dew" for 90 Nobles almost 10mil plat......what happen to a new item everyday?
  3. Praxis New Member

She has offered the pre-nerf Circlet of Shadows twice within a weeks time already on Bristlebane. Aren't there reports of her selling more than forty different items?
  4. Vinney Augur

On Zek we have had the same item for 4 days straight "Staff of the Morning Dew" for 90 Nobles almost 10mil plat......what happen to a new item everyday? SoE you do have a server named Zek....don't forget about us?
  5. Lifeshriek Augur

Yeah, seems Zek's Marcia is bugged. 5 days of the same item odds don't seem too likely for that to occur since there are 42+ items possible on the vendor.
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

That seems super weird, and I've asked some of the guys to take a look at how Marcia is behaving on Zek.
  7. Vinney Augur

Seems to be back on track...thanks Roshen.
  8. Gnar Augur

So what illusion items so far? I know the firestorm cloak. anything else been seen?
  9. Vinney Augur

10. Wanuven Lorekeeper

Likewise on Emarr. She has been selling a manastone for several days.