Update Bugs 09/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Sep 19, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Daubert New Member

When I go to buy something from the marketplace, it tells me my inventory is full. Specifically, I tried to buy a bloodforged plate armor pack. Have a blank top level spot and plenty of room in my bags. I have zoned, logged out and logged in. It's a bummer.
  3. Baramos Augur

Fan Faire Guise split the item into 2 illusions, and one is a petamorph item.

The petamorph item doesn't work. It simply morphs me, as the other one does.
  4. Talladore Journeyman

Top level means 'not' a bag. Move a bag out of one of your inventory slots, then try it again.
  5. Apocalyps Elder

You should re-read his post it says "top level and plenty of room in my bags"
  6. Talladore Journeyman

Not sure how I missed that. Just woke up a minute ago from a nap. =/

Any way... yeah sounds like a bug alright.

On a side note, I hope the boats to Timorous Deep are working again after this patch. I can't complete the Cleric version of "An Epic Request" without them.
  7. Cerris Augur

Druid/wizard "Teleport to Bind" is your friend here, though admittedly it's a workaround that shouldn't be necessary.
  8. Talladore Journeyman

Negative. The Cleric version requires you to load into the zone on the boats in order to be given the instance to complete the event.

*EDIT*

Just a heads up. The boats to Timorous Deep are functioning again. Hooray!
  9. Cerris Augur

Serves me right for butting in on a class I hadn't taken through the quest. Sorry for the misinformation and glad to hear the boats are functional :)
  10. Kolani Augur

Related to the escrow issues, I pay my plot with Faycitum, and I have something like 800 in escrow, but I still get the in game email every time I log in.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Daubert New Member

Turns out it wasn't space in my inventory that was the problem. I had 10 Menace Doom and Horror rewards waiting to be claimed. I was waiting until I could actually keep the experience as glyphs are not an option on that task. Oh well, experience eaten by EQ . .
  12. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

When in windowed mode, while you are zoning, Everquest stays on top and will not let you see any other program but Everquest.
  13. thegerbsters New Member

Was playing until patch, went to bed, woke up and went to get on and it logs me in but when I hit play I get the everquest loading page and then it just logs me out back to the play page. Have tried repairing install and have verified componants and it says everything is up to date, have been trying for over an hour and still can't play the beta.
  14. thegerbsters New Member

So after more troubleshooting it turns out the beta server is actually down, anyone know how long it is going to be down for? I havn't been able to find any information on why it is down.
  15. Fnyanea Augur

The first tower of rot group mission STILL randomly causes your eqgame.exe process to freeze when you kill Adana Baxter (spelling of the name could be wrong) to 25%.
  16. Juglar_Veign New Member

So... use MGB and get a raid level (five minutes...) combat timer AND then can't use tranquil blessings AA...

What's that all about?
  17. Action-MNK Journeyman

2 of my cleric mercenaries (shiliskin priest, and skeletal life giver) visible weapons reverted back to where they were before a recent patch changed them. The skeleton isn't bad, but the shiliskin always felt a little weird with only the wand.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Pindore New Member

I am having issues with Deflection discipline length. As soon as I activate it, it wears off. It doesn't take into account any of my duration mods, and doesn't even last the base 12 seconds.
  19. Agrippa Augur

I've also had two Deflection issues with my paladin. They happened in AH raid and PoW zone, so I thought mobs just choose to ignore it or something. I died before I could see what happened both times, but Deflection definitely greyed out.
  20. Angahran Augur

The tribute auto off is not turning off trophy tribute.

Also (and not really a bug from this patch) would it be possible to get the text that was added to the regular rez spell added to the ae rez spell so audio triggers work ?

Thanks.