Vah Shir illusion for the masses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tobin, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Shang Augur

[IMG]
    Esero and Iila like this.
  2. Tobin Augur

I happen to like the Vah Shir race - so for some this is a good idea :)
    Yes I could but, a clickie would be better and I would not need to kill the Vah Shir race I like to get the Vah Shir Meat. Plus to keep the illusion on all the time I would need MANY potions where a clickie could just change me each time I zoned.
  3. IDotPeople Augur

Wouldn't boxing a Vah Shir be easier, could see the race you love so much, and change their look settings when desired. Take up 1 less inventory slot too.
  4. Tobin Augur

I did box other toons as Vah Shir but I changed servers and now only use my main. The desire to look like the race I like is a personal choice and I feel every race in the game should have a All/All item to cast the illusion of there wanted race. This is a game and personal expression should be available.
  5. segap Augur

In other words, get rid of the race restrictions on classes and add race to the face changing screen. Let's trivialize the choice of picking a race when you create your character and the special ability of some classes to morph.
  6. Tobin Augur

I never said getting the clickie should be easy - As a Matter of fact it should be a long drawn out quest for each race that helps the NPCs of that race. I strongly support the EverQUEST part of the game.

Rare Drops Needed - Yes : Require achievements in the home city of the race - YES : Even Trade-skills needed to make the clickie - YES

Make this non-trivial as much as possible so only players who really want such an item can work to get it.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

[IMG]

If you want to be a cat. No longer available but a few may be around.
  8. Tobin Augur

Thank You but, I want to be Vah Shir to be a tiger person - I'm obsessed with tigers in RL and want to be one in game.
  9. Edrick Augur

Are you a furry?
  10. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I think they want to be a fury.

[IMG]