Vah Shir illusion for the masses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tobin, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Tobin Augur

I would like to see an item added to the game that gives the illusion of the Vah Shir race. I know there is an item in game for this however, It is GM only. ( Claw of the Vah Shir ) I would not mind if it was a hard to do quest to get the item, I just want to be a Vah Shir ranger.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Stickietoes like this.
  2. Apex Elder

Vah Shir worst race! Hopefully they can drown them off in The Darkened Sea ;)
    noclue likes this.
  3. Marike Elder

I second.
  4. noclue Elder

I third that, and add frogs as a close second worst race. :D
  5. Stickietoes Augur

Eugh, Drakkins are the worst.
  6. silku Augur

group with a chanter.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Fendy Augur

Vah Shir wearing a froglok illusion
    [IMG]
    guado, PrathunSOE, Axxius and 5 others like this.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

There is an in game item for illusion Vah Shir. It is BRD/ROG and comes from Ssra.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

yep .. their is also a gunthak frogie illusion and comes from OMM brews .. the froggie illusion can be clicked from inventory by anyone .. i believe, but not positive it costs 14 brews .. could be 21 though
  10. Tobin Augur

Yes - But the topic is "for the Masses" - I'm a RNG and therefore cant use the BRD/ROG item - "The Claw of the Vah Shir" is the only item that is ALL/ALL but is a GM item.
  11. Drewie Augur

The closest to a Vah Shir illusion for the masses seems to be the player-made Tharkis' Select Reserve Catnip but it's not very efficient since it only has a 22% chance of triggering the female vah shir illusion, and that illusion only lasts for 5 minutes (maybe more with focus and AAs, didn't check). It's not hard to make though, it only requires 5 cheap vendor bought items and 1 ground spawn from Oceangreen Hills.
  12. Zamiam Augur

Rangers die too much anyways so dont have much use for one :p j/k
    complexication likes this.
  13. Qulas Augur

This thread is why there needs to be a dislike button.

Vah Shir are everything that is wrong with the world.
    Apex, Obiziana and Iila like this.
  14. Rogue Augur

not constructive
  15. complexication Kassina

16. Moklianne Augur

Would rather have High Elf or Half Elf clickies.
  17. Edrick Augur

High elf exists for all/all from Ashengate: North.
  18. Moklianne Augur

I know, just trying to get a few people together to do older raids (a few times because its not a common drop) takes an act of god.
  19. gcubed Augur

Talk to a shaman and get a stack of Essence of Vah Shir, that is ALL/ALL.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  20. Edrick Augur

AGN is really easy to solo, so is Beltron if you can get fire DDs. The only part that still takes effort today is flagging for them.