Update Bugs 08/20/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Aug 20, 2014.

1. kramer2202 Elder

I wouldn't call it unplayable, since we beat it Saturday night. There are ways to deal with the phoenix warping issues and makes it just as playable as it always was, just have to adapt...
  2. Mugsie Elder

We couldn't even try lurch because they wouldn't stay in LOS long enough to cast it. Basically we could only do insta-cast stuff and try and off kite and blow up the extras away and hope they didn't warp back... but they did. Not near walls, not near middle flame or steps... tried under Ariel.. tried away... the thing wouldn't stay for more than a second. Literally the 2nd kill one, only tank standing right next to its spawn acted on it... and it jumped and circled popped in and out not staying still until it blew up. I didn't ask for grapple, but still, we don't have a 12 warrior rotation to grapple all the birds.

Mugsie
  3. Lighteningrod Augur

Return Home is not working when camping in shroud form.
  4. Fidde Lorekeeper

ShadowKnight Spell:Harmshield, and Spell:Surreptitious Blight seem to be sharing the same timer. Casting Harmshield locks Surreptitious Blight for 10mins. The AA version does not effect this issue.
  5. Tobin Augur

There is a small display bug in the alternate advancement window. For all the categories General, Archetype, Class, and Special; the cost value is blanked out when the AA is finished. However under the Merc category the cost is not blanked out upon finishing the AA.
  6. Tobin Augur

If a hotwindow is resized to 3 x 4, the window will not maintain this setting after exiting the game and reentering the game. It reverts back to 2 x 6. The hotwindow also sometimes changes its position in the UI, not maintaining its location when placed in the 3 x 4 format.
  7. Koneko Augur

not sure when this might have happened or what but when shrouding you only have access to 2 shared bank spaces vs 4 even if you have call of the forsaken
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Yimin Augur

Pets cant tank any more .

Yimin
    Gyurika Godofwar and Shogan like this.
  9. Ineptocracy Leader Elder

Been the puller for a pet tank group for the past 3 hours. It tanks very nicely with only EM 15. 2 Blue merc can heal it alone, 2 white the bst chips in with a few heals and blocker. I dont pull 2 yellows at the same time.
  10. Yimin Augur

Thank you for confirming the pet class needs a whole group for support now ...Slowed and even with Bard songs on it needs support from the cleric and bst ...

Oh and also that they tanked for groups ,some on here say that never happened

Yimin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. BigJimSlade New Member

I know we are past the epic 1.0 game, but some people still enjoy doing such things. There are no mistmoore mobs in Lfay to drop power of wind, Quillmane in SK possibly broken (6 hours spawning every named except Quill).
  12. RPoo Augur

[IMG]Still getting this message. Natasha is my pet's name. I do not have a pet out. Amplifying aura rk iii dropped.
  13. Angahran Augur

Just noticed this recently but the patcher has started overwriting random <zonename>_1.txt, <zonename>_3.txt,and <zonename>_3.txt,files.
    Should only touch <zonename>.txt files.

Ang.
  14. MiataDriver Augur

Well, it may not be unbeatable, but, they sure did bork it up good with the patch, we really did try to find places that would keep them from warping, could not find a good spot for any of them.
  15. Pacha New Member

Manalinked Gauntlets -- i haven't seen the Spell Empowerment buff proc yet since patch....all crit heals and heals are the same with or without the gauntlets equipped....
  16. Zentara Augur

Manalinked gauntlets were greatly reduced in effectiveness--the procced effect only lasts for ONE heal and then disappears. It may even be completely broken and not proccing at all--but that doesn't really matter now that it's useless.
  17. Shortmid New Member

This is the Test Server. It is our job to catch bugs like this before they go Live. We are the Test they use before they send it out. If bugs like this bother you, maybe you should switch back to Live.
  18. Tobin Augur

The /timer function sometimes does not fire off if you are mashing two hot keys at the same time. I hit "12121212" when fighting and the timer red effect on the hot keys do not always fire off but the commands in the hot-keys do run.
  19. Cherity New Member

Everytime I zone into the guild hall it throws me back out to Qeynos. It doesn't matter which one of my characters that I'm playing. This has been going on for about 5 days now. So I've lost almost a week of rent :(
  20. Talladore Journeyman

Since the 9/10 patch just hit yesterday and there is no bug report section for said patch, and since I'm not sure if this patch broke it or not, I am posting this here.

As of 9/10, I have discovered that the boats to Timorous Deep are nowhere to be found. Someone I talked to who was also waiting for the boats said they could not even run to the zone line for TD to zone in. This goes for boats in Butcherblock, The Overthere, South Ro, and Firiona Vie.

Also of note, any character with "An Epic Request" cannot use the translocators, effectively making it impossible to complete the quest outside of a very convoluted method which I have not tested, but should work in theory.

Basically the theory is that you drop the quest if you already have it, go to Timorous Deep, get yourself killed, go back and pick up the quest, rez your character once you're up to the part where you enter Timorous, then continue as normal.