Last SC purchase

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Koneko, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Koneko Augur

2. Fendy Augur

I wasn't aware membership could be purchased with SC. The marketplace only lists membership options in dollars.
    complexication likes this.
  3. Shang Augur

It used to be purchaseable with station cash.

They stopped it shortly after a Triple Station Cash weekend. For 1 walmart station cash card (tripled) you were able to buy 4 months of EverQuest, effectively making a year script only $45.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I know someone with 50000 SC they pre-bought to pay for subscriptions with...

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Koneko like this.
  5. Ratbo Peep Augur

Again. Sony marketing strikes.
    Would be better to eliminate "Triple SC Weekend" than to kill off buying time via SC.
    See it, Knee Jerk, Then Defend and Deny. (rinse and repeat)
    -R
  6. Ratbo Peep Augur

Assuming your a paid account - how much SC do you have saved up??
    -R
  7. Koneko Augur

right now just over 9000 I only got it when I wanted to use it really also they seamed to have gotten rid of the double and triple SC times anyways they were doing buy a card from "vendor" get a bonus times but that's gone too it seams also but the current $20 SC with the landmark stuff is nice if you want to try it or something and it has a bonus on items kind of but meh I sadly play EQ the forgotten marketing thing where double EXP is given vs. the better (imo) double named......
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

If you're an All Access (ie Gold) account - You can now claim 500 SC a month via the SC window.
    Well worth a couple clicks once a month.
    -R
  9. Porterz73 Augur

If your timing was good you could have loaded up on 3X Station cash and bought the 1 year tokens at half price when Sony had the sale making 1 year cost a little over $20.(A sweet deal) The down side is now I can't rage quit until 2018 ... Ohhh well
    Obiziana and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Gortar Augur

I had to buy reclamation tokens, part of an epic was lost during the DDOS attack. The invisible flag that let me spawn the mob for the part was checked when the item was looted, so it cost me $5 in SC to finish my epic :>
  11. Krag Lorekeeper

Yeah, I bought 2yrs for 5 accounts with the Walmart+triple SC deal.

The Walmart SC card was $15 for 20SC, tripled was 60SC. So a year sub cost me $30 at the regular price. So 5 accounts for 2 years was $300. Just a little better than the $1000 it would have cost at the $99/yr special.

Unfortunately, the 2yrs for all the accounts was up in May/June. Paid a couple months, but let them all go silver now after the nerf attacks lol. Never thought I would be done with EQ, but that last round of changes might have finally killed my desire to play.
    Gyurika Godofwar and CaptAmazing like this.