2 or three box combos?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by code-zero, Aug 13, 2014.

1. code-zero Augur

Normally I box a 100 bard/wizard. However I have 3 accounts with the following

Account 1: 100 Bard and 85 Necro

Account 2: 100 Wizard and 85 Monk

Account 3: 85 Shaman and 85 Mage

With these available what sorts of duo's would you think would be fun combos? Also between Shaman and Mage which, if either, would you pair up with the Bard/Wiz for a 3 box crew?
  2. Skunky_Swampass New Member

Bard/wiz/mage or bard/monk/shammy
  3. silku Augur

Any of those combos will be viable. Choose first who you want to pull with. Necro, bard, or monk? All 3 can pull. Bard is 'best', monk is pretty close, necro isn't best but also can solo. Then choose how youw ant to dps. Necro dots over time, takes a while to ramp up but massive dps. Monk does really nice dps as well, melee though so you gotta be in range. Mage is nice dps and ranged, also coh is pretty nifty for moving around groups. Do you want to be self sufficient even in old dungeons/raids? You'll need a healer. Shaman provides that.

Any of them will work for the group game. Choose what you like and go with it.
  4. JuliusFV New Member

Monk/Bard/Shaman would be very good if you can tank with monk. I know quite a few raid geared monks who could tank quite well.
  5. Raptorjesus5 Augur

This. I've done Monk/Bard/Shaman before and the dps output on the Monk get's pretty insane at that point. However the bard is somewhat useless aside from singing in that scenario because the Monk can pull so well himself.